rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Country for male Virgin

Country for male Virgin

Quote: (08-24-2018 10:11 PM)TripleG Wrote:  

Agree with Yankeetravels and disagree with Spaniard88. I guess Spaniard88 must have been traveling only to redneck towns in the midwest to claim that USA is the easiest place to get laid and that looks dont matter...?!

Pretty sure he has never been to a decent club in Miami, LA, Washington Dc, SF or Philly where even the “talk, dark, handsome, and Rich” guys get rejected constantly by women several points below them in looks. USA is certainly not any easier than most European countries, shoot i am even willing to bet that it is easier to get laid in London than it is in a place like DC.

To be honest, I don't know where this is coming from. Maybe it's personal, but I never understood guys traveling to EE or FSU for easier lays which is rather the opposite nowadays. More beautiful girls? Most definitely. Easier lays? Never.

Let me try to present you the other side of the coin:

When I spend some time in the USA it's guaranteed I'll get laid. And I rarely day game. Take a girl out to a fun place or meet one in a bar and if you have the right connection it's going to work. Keep in mind I'm born and raised in Western Europe so it should be even harder for me. Because we're more distant and less spontaneous compared to Americans. The U.S. is an awful country for LTR's or dating 8+ and beyond, but for an eventful and fun night out with quite the chance to score a ONS, I prefer the USA above everything else.

Messages In This Thread