rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Country for male Virgin

Country for male Virgin

I was a 30 y/o virgin when I went to SEA. Suffice it to say that I'm no longer a virgin LOL. I have Asperger's Syndrome and I'm objectively pretty ugly (albeit 6'2'' and blue eyed) so I had basically zero options back home. Even in SEA I was banging mostly 2s and 3s with the occasional 4 and 5 mixed in (I would rate myself a 2 or 3). So, you can definitely get laid there very easily but you need to be realistic. It's not 2005 anymore and being White doesn't give you nearly as much of an edge as it used to (according to SEA vets).

I used Tinder exclusively. Took a girl to a bar, had a couple of drinks and after a little while she'd say "let's go back to your place" with barely any effort on my part. Maybe I was lucky but I never got flaked on (other than twice in Vietnam) or had a girl hit me up for "taxi money" the next day as many others have experienced. With more effort / game you could probably get better results.

I see most people here recommending the Philippines (Manila specifically) but I actually found that to be one of the worst places for girls. I didn't bang any girls off Tinder in Manilla and found their attitudes to be by far the worst of any country I've been to (Makati seems to be saturated with snarky, bitchy princesses and hordes of thirsty White guys feeding their egos). Besides that, Manila (and the Phils in general) is a total shithole and maybe a bit too jarring for a SEA newbie. I'd say start in Bangkok - moderate culture shock, cheap and tons of easy girls. Then maybe think about Indonesia, Malaysia or the Phils. Good luck!

Messages In This Thread