rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Country for male Virgin

Country for male Virgin

< In that case it's all based on your psychological and emotional issues.

I would recommend you read up on Rational Male. Also check out Roosh's books like Bang and Day Bang which give you an idea what the basics of attraction are.

If you meet a Red Pill guy with Game, then he can give you more pointers as he observes your behavior. I could even point you to Game coaches in Poland that can give you more experience within 2 days than what you will learn in 6-12 months on your own. And the cost basis is bearable there.

It's also possible that you have created a kind of blockage in your mind regarding sexual contact. Is there a reason why you haven't simply gone into a brothel just to get the thing going? In the past this was how most men lost their V-card since the world was divided by wives and hookers in Europe. I would not recommend it to an 18-22yo, but you need a starter-cable here.

Afterwards you will be more relaxed when going on online dates with Milfs - it's relative easy to get some aged 31 and not being obese. Also your online dating profile should all have 6"4 height in your bio - check out online game for some pointers here. After you have bedded some Milfs, then you can always go later for hotter tighter and find yourself a cute girlfriend.

Even when you have other issues like autism - that's not a deal-breaker. There are a few manosphere guys who are on spectrum, but have overcome it.

Messages In This Thread