rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

You got the clap while in an LTR, how to deal with the GF?

You got the clap while in an LTR, how to deal with the GF?

I see. Well it needs to be resolved quickly because it can effect a woman's fertility.

A lot of doctors will prescribe 2 sets of anti-biotic treatments.
Unfortunately man anti-biotics usually have to be taken pretty specifically; they have interactions with some foods, alcohol and need to be taken on time. Even then it's always recommend to get re-tested as they aren't always effective first time around.

I imagine you could get ahold of the medication and feed it to her and take close care to give it to her on time and even go as far to get a urine sample somehow and make sure she's clear after a month or so but the margin for error is pretty large and should you get caught there I would say the fallout would be exponentially worse.

Depending on your country uh "incentivizing" a doctor you know well may be an option - as in he tells her she has a small infection gets her blood tests and gives her medication. Once again can go bad if she gets a 2nd opinion.

If it were syphilis giving her a penicillin shot while she was drunk may be an option but the clap has been showing a lot of resistance to it lately and a cure is not guranteed.

I think your best option is fessing up unapolegetically, taking responsability for your actions and giving her the option to forgive you very matter-of-factly. If you go that route there are a lot of ways to soften the blow for her and it's likely if she's really invested she will forgive you if you don't show weakness.

Edit
Ah shit I just saw the yes answers and the 10 year thing. That's sticky, I dont know if I could even recommend telling her straight up anymore without knowing everything you know about your 10 year relationship. Maybe some another experienced member could help, that's quite above my paygrade.

If you're not worried about damaging her fertility you may want to consider surveillance to see if you can catch her cheating and write everything off as her fault.

Difficult situation all around, sorry to hear all that wish I could be more help

Messages In This Thread