rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What am I doing wrong?

What am I doing wrong?

Take the advice in this thread with an open mind. The advice is generally consistent...because most of us have been there, in one way or another.

OP hasn't hit ego death / rock bottom yet. I've been there myself. Actively sheltering your ego, hamstering, to maintain illusory superiority. You'll hopefully realize sooner than later that the people who do (or don't) want to be in your life are a more accurate grade of your worth than you are yourself.

I suggest others not to waste their time with additional suggestions...let's get a post from OP that basically says "thank you all, I'll try this, this, and this advice for <noticeable length of time> and report back."

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

Messages In This Thread