rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Question for experienced players regarding buyer's remorse

Question for experienced players regarding buyer's remorse

Okay! I'm excited to ask for help because I'm learning something new about the game.

A similar situation has happened to me before, but I ended up just dumping the girl instead of trying to figure out how to deal with it. This time, I'm gonna try to experiment and see if I can deal with it.

Timeline:

- Met a girl two Saturday's ago. Sept 10th. Made out with her but couldn't close. Got her number.

- Called her up the following Monday, setup a date for Wednesday night.

- Took her out Wednesday, brought her home and fucked her in her room.

- Called her up the following Monday (Sept 19th), setup another date for tomorrow (Wed Sept 21st.)

- Just got a call 20 min ago from her.

Here's the call:

Quote:phone call Wrote:

"Um, I'm just calling to let you know that things just happened last time we were together and I didn't want it to go that far."

Me: "Um... okay..?"

"I mean, I really like you but I didn't want it to go that far, if you know what I mean."

Me: "I'm not sure I know what you mean."

"Well, if we hang out again tomorrow I don't want to feel any pressure."

Me: "Well, we'll just meet up and play it by ear."

"Okay"

Me: "I'll see you tomorrow at xxx"

"Okay, I didn't want to make this weird or anything. Just wanted to let you know."

Me: "Alright. See ya"

What the fuck is this call all about? Here's what I figure.

She's experienced buyer's remorse since I've last seen her and wants to regain her power in the relationship, even though she's already had sex with me.

At first, I thought about just canceling the date. That would be easiest. But, on the other hand, I'd like to see where this goes and see if I can learn anything.

So, for tomorrow's date, I'm obviously going to go for the bang. I don't know what the fuck she's babbling about, but obviously she's really insecure and wants to try and regain some hand.

How can I amend this situation so she's back to being comfortable with me and willing to bang?

Should I reassure her she's "someone I like too" and "not easy at all"? Should I not make a move for tomorrow's date (note: that will never happen unless someone in this forum gives me some very compelling reasons)?

Comments, suggestions, and inputs greatly appreciated.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread