rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Lightning Network the answer?

Is Lightning Network the answer?

^ These seem like minor issues. The miners suffer a bit more, but the users have a much better experience. Since users are more important than miners, the potential conflicts for minors are outweighed by the benefits for users.

Quote:Quote:

In the future, block size limits may go to again, but it can really only go up at the same rate as download speed goes up.

Internet providers are always getting faster. How is it worth compromising the blockchain for the sake of technical limitations that may be improved within a few years, such as bandwidth speeds?

I remember reading in the 90's about how no one knew how the internet would be able to accommodate all the new users signing up. Turned out to be paranoia over nothing because ISPs were able to create better solutions.

Adaptable blockchain sizes might be problematic for slow bandwidth speeds, but ultimately as ISPs continually improve why would this be an issue?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread