rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Finding out that a girl you thought was decent is really a slut

Finding out that a girl you thought was decent is really a slut

Quote: (10-31-2017 10:29 AM)Striking Wrote:  

Quote: (10-31-2017 10:12 AM)General Stalin Wrote:  

Quote: (10-31-2017 09:44 AM)Striking Wrote:  

Lets put it this way, if we had a competition, I'd feel very good about my chances, but I'm in no way living the life of a ordinary player banging sluts every weekend. There is so much misunderstanding in this thread - so much gets lost in the words - I'm either a crappy writer or you guys just can't read into it.

Is it so hard to believe someone is disgusted by sluts to the point of getting emotional? I can't believe that you guys aren't... On the first posts I was indeed distressed, I'm pretty calm now, and I don't entirely regret what I wrote. I may be all over the place, because I was all over the place emotionally, but always completely honest. I've got a huge duality going on and I accept it. In some ways I just want to focus entirely on my work and forget about women, maybe get a girlfriend, yet the urge to bang new women is too strong, and that's fine because it's in my nature, and it's healthy for a man. The disgust I feel when I find out she's promiscuous is not worth it though, and neither are the STDs, but maybe that's just an excuse, because it's truly the degeneracy and the addiction that I can't handle.

I'm not getting over it either, it feels just as bad this time as it did the last time. For me it's truly like witnessing a murder, it just feels so wrong every time. Banging different women isn't wrong for men; it's biological; it feels right. But a woman that is just so immensely destroyed, that she lets every man fuck her, is such a depressing sight... It's unbiological - it's death - it feels outstandingly wrong. And yes it is a double standard, and a very justifiable one, because men and women aren't equal in any way -- we're extremely different, with completely different brains and urges.

A slut is the lowest form a female can take, it's a destroyed woman, a useless woman. If you're comfortable fucking the scum of the earth, then perhaps you're not too far from that either.

This entire diatribe here is the most beta, MGTOW, bitter, dude-who-doesn't-fuck bunch of horseshit I have read on this forum.

You can call yourself an experienced player and seducer of women until your face turns blue, but nothing you have said in this entire thread you have started shows any evidence that you are anything but a bitter kid who hates women and turns his blame outward for his own shortcomings.

Saying you are a "serial monogamist" hit the nail on the head: you aren't a player or a dude who games a lot of women. You are just like 90% of all other men out there who has a girlfriend for a period of time until you break up with eachother, then you are alone for a while until you get a new girlfriend.

And that is fine.

But to come in here talking at us with this unrealistic and tryhard holier-than-thou player crap is fucking childish and insulting. This is why everyone is coming down on you and this thread is not going the direction you had hoped.

It went an interesting direction, I didn't come here expecting anything, but rather to be honest, because you can't really do that this PC world can you? Apparently many of you compete for numbers without caring about the quality, which for me is completely out of the question.

For me a player is a man that's in control of his relationships and that has the power to get the type of women he wants, when he wants. Perhaps for you it's unrealistic to sleep with non sluts, and if it is, then I didn't mean to insult you. But don't pretend like your doing something special, because it isn't.

You do have a Madonna whore thing going.

And enough with the backhand insults. Why don't you teach us where to meet these unicorns you're banging. Throw out some pictures of the dirty whores good women you're banging, how about it.

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

Messages In This Thread