rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russian woman with fake lips angry at American fiance for not buying $150,000 ring

Russian woman with fake lips angry at American fiance for not buying 0,000 ring

GAH! I don't know why I bothered watching those clips with that fat woman Nicole. Triggered some deeply recessed PTSD and made me shudder violently all of a sudden.

That fucking show is pure cancer and now I remember why I refuse to watch it.

@CRR the medical exam is for that Morrocan guy, not the hambeast that cannot even walk up a sand dune. It's just a physical with basic checks for serious diseases, etc. before the US State Dept. issues a visa after the interview (if he passes both).

That dude would do well in the US game wise, if he could manage to stomach her enough to get his green card. If he fails to make it to the US, that double facepalm says it all.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Messages In This Thread