rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"High School" Game

"High School" Game

Quote: (01-06-2017 01:14 AM)deville72 Wrote:  

So I have changed my mind about dating chicks that go to my own high school. A commenter above mentioned that it is one of the few times in your life where you will be consistently surrounded by women (I think it was ONTO). He also mentioned that it is a benefit to be constantly in their vicinity.

I had my doubts, but after looking into it, his arguments do hold water.

Anyways, he mentions that, "You have daily access to the same girls to game and entice them. You don't have the same girl in every class either."

Here is the thing, and I would have approached her already, but she is in 3 of my 4 classes. An alpha male would approach anyways and not give a fuck, but I am wary because of Onto's comment that she should not be in all of your classes.

I don't know, throw your thoughts at me, I will take whatever you got.

PS. This isn't oneitus btw, just another chick. And it will probably happen again later in life.

Stop paying attention to alpha beta bullshit. And who cares. Talk to her once and then let her talk to you of her own accord after that's the benefit of having her in all of your classes.

Other girls see a chick going up to talk to you. Looks better for you. That's competition.

So go for it. And gossip spreads as it is. People will know if you're seeing a chick even if they aren't in your classes, but it's better than not getting laid at all. Get active and talk to her you pussy. And by mentioning oneitis(you didn't have to deny it before we claimed anything) it looks like you probably do and are afraid to get shot down.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Messages In This Thread