rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Throwing girls out of your place

Throwing girls out of your place

Any of you guys had to throw out or ask a girl to leave your place before?

I had a situation tonight:

I met up tonight with a Russian I had smashed twice a couple weeks ago. Shes a single mom and generally on the lower class side of society (read: a little ghetto) so after smashing a few weeks ago I decided to distance myself from her. She decides to keep texting me and showing alot of interest so I was like alright fine. If I don't have to put in work and I can take free smashes if the well runs dry ill take it.

So tonight she asked ME out (cause im not putting in work) to go out with her for some drinks. I said no numerous times because I was just out last night with another HB I got. She practically begged me so I said fine. We go out for drinks and then she wants to change locations and go to a bar. We head to the bar and I grab the next round of beers and SHE leans over and starts kissing me. At this point im like fine.. im gonna take her home and smash it again.

So I said hey lets grab some food and beers for the road and head to my place. She agrees and we go ahead and get that done.

When we get back to my place shes ok for the first hour or so and then its nearing time for bed shes getting SUPER COLD. I start freezing her out myself and then I say its getting late time to put on the PJs and lets get to bed.. Shes ignoring me and wanting to keep drinking and playing music videos on Youtube. Body language like shit.

So finally at like 3 am I get fed up and say get your stuff you are going home (She lives far, has no money and has to wait two hours for trains to start running again). She still ignores me until I get dressed again and start packing her shit up. Then she realizes im serious and starts are whole spiel about how she doesnt feel well, shes SOOOO drunk and doesnt remember where the train station is anymore. At this point I had had enough and said hurry up you are leaving and im walking you to the train station.

It takes triple the time to get even close to the train station and right before we get there she starts apologizing for her behavior tonight and comes clean and says that she actually met someone and her heart is with him and thats why she was acting like that tonight. I tell her that I dont care and we are done anyway.

This surprises the shit out of her!

She couldn't believe I would "throw away" our friendship after we been friends so long. I send her on her way stumbling down the street at 3:30am and that was the end of that.

To quote Dave Chapelle some of these girls are "habitual line steppers" and sometimes you just gotta "check em" or else things will get outta control and you'll become the bitch.

Imagine where I would be now if I didn't throw her out?

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Messages In This Thread