rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Future of America, the Republican Party, the Men Who Post Here, and I

The Future of America, the Republican Party, the Men Who Post Here, and I

The irony of your statements, of course, is lost on you: everything you sarcastically imply is exactly what left-wing Talmuds have been pushing on Whites for decades.

Quote: (01-16-2017 09:17 PM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

Take myself out of business. Give the money back, as reparations to those with more native cultural backgrounds.

What Talmuds call affirmative action. Of course, there is no Jew checkbox on the Census or university applications.

Quote:Quote:

Stop using my puppetmaster membership card as a means of getting better interest loan rates.

Purposely misinterpreting what is obviously Talmudic only charity is funny, but I didn't create the Talmudic religion. It's all laid out for anyone to read.

Tell my alma mater I should have been denied admission, as I came from an overrespresented demographic.

Affirmative action for thee, but not for me.

Because I decended from an inherently racist and insular group, I'll will promote the spirit of diversity, and encourage more interracial marriages at my local temple.

And how often are Whites called racist unless they cuck themselves out?

As an elitist financier of the liberal globalist agenda, I'm very moved by this thread, and hereby cancelling all illuminati mask parties. At least until everyone has the means to join in on all the fun we have at them [Image: smile.gif]

[Image: lol.gif]

As funny as your comments are, they conform yet another Jewish stereotype: neurotic hypersensitivity.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread