rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's With The Flakiness of People In LA?

What's With The Flakiness of People In LA?

All in all it may have looked like I was shitting on L.A. earlier(which I was for different reasons), but you guys are dogging one of the best cities to raise hell in the States. It has a godly party scene if you've cracked the nut, and it was tailor made for a hungry young guy with more energy than he knows what to do with to become successful.

The problem with all that is that you'll be surrounded by snakes waiting for you to fail and slowly blackening your soul as you fall into that tar pit. It's one of those places that slowly eats away at you which is why I didn't want to stay even if I could(but my friends who adapted have stayed).

I recommend it as a city to visit if you have really good friends that are well connected on the ground to have a good time with. Not to mention the Orange County RVF crowd nearby is fucking fantastic.

Where's the RVF attitude of "I CAN DO THIS!"? This is a city that has hype. Not an old, aging, and political city like Washington D.C. or Boston. Every man, woman, and child has been fed that California is the golden, promised land and so people flock to South Cal the most famous part of it.

That means there's a lot of fucking potential. Stop ragging and get to work. Two forum members[possibly 3](who I won't mention but can identify themselves) are already fucking golden in that area as it is. Meaning I'm not delusional and my group of friends aren't THAT exceptional. Go out and do it.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Messages In This Thread