rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone else feel general dislike toward members of your own ethnic group?

Anyone else feel general dislike toward members of your own ethnic group?

Quote: (10-05-2016 07:40 PM)Genghis Khan Wrote:  

Yes, I'm Indian and I live in the US. I strongly dislike Indian Americans. Not only do we have muslim apologists like Aziz Ansari, Aasif Mandvi and Hassan Minhaj, we also have the worst SJWs with such notables as Mindy Kaling. And all this victim mentality despite being financially the most successful minority in the US. And let's see, the girls. Ah yes, such great examples as Anjali Ramkissoon who threw a tantrum at an Uber driver and is the perfect epitome of the stuck up Indian doctor hitch who is too dumb to get into a real medical school and instead partied it up for 4 years in the Caribbean. Yeah you damn right I hate my own ethnicity. Honestly, our parents' generation is hard-working and will most likely come out heavily in favor of Trump. It's my own generation that I despise.

British Indian here.

I detest most Indian-Americans, I simply can't relate to them. I grew up in a working class Punjabi family in the UK. A lot of the British Indian guys I grew up with fucked around, drank, took drugs, ate whatever they wanted, banged non-Indian women and had bastard kids with them. Many of them went to jail. The girls were raised pretty strict and were not spoiled by their parents. They had to learn to cook and clean and take care of their family. British Indians are not pro faggotry or pro-Islam.

A lot of Indian Americans are the kids of doctors/lawyers/engineers and they have always had a comfortable existence. A lot of the girls are spoiled bitches and the sons are raised to be nerds. I cringe when I see this spelling bee crap in the US.

You get SJW morons like this in the US:

The Brave Sikh Man Who Stood Up to Trump’s Muslim Bashing

Quote:Quote:

Two protesters were removed Sunday from a Donald Trump rally after holding up a banner that read "Stop Hate." One of the protesters — Arish Singh, a Sikh-American man — responded to the incident on Sunday, tweeting, "I am not a Muslim. But you don't have to be a Muslim to stand against anti-Muslim bigotry."

How are Sikhs treated in a Muslim country?

Times of India: Pakistanis kidnapping Hindu, Sikh girls for forced conversions, ransom

“I receive information of at least two cases of abduction of Hindu and Sikh girls in a week,” he said. There are organized gangs of mullahs and terrorists, who even abduct minor girls of minority communities and procure their age certificates with Muslim names from madrassas proving them adults.

“In such cases we can’t do much to save the children,” he added.

The shoes I walk in: Minorities blame growing discrimination for the loss of a feeling of fellowship

A Sikh community member, Sardar Kalyan Singh, said that when they go to Peshawar or FATA, they have to pay Jizyah, which is sometimes Rs25,000, per person per year.

“Two days ago, a member of the Sikh community was killed because he refused to pay Jizya. When we spoke to the minister, he said that he is being forced to pay the same, so we should abide.”

Why doesn't Arish Singh go to Pakistan and see how he's treated over there?!

Indian-Americans tend to be one extreme or the other. They either are self hating and ashamed to be Indian, or they only hang out with other Indians. Thankfully I barely interact with them. there were a couple of Indian guys at my grad school in the US and I've only stayed in touch with one of them - he grew up in Thailand, speak Thai, DJ's, smokes weed and his wife is Thai. He's very non typical. One of the guys in mt grad school confessed that he had never dated a non-Indian, I mean is that even possible, this guy lived in Los Angeles his whole life!

The funny thing is that a lot of Indian-American women tend to like me because I'm from UK. I just next the bitches - I haven't banged one in over 3 years.

I have some thugged out cousins from northern California, and because they hang out with black and Mexicans most of their lives, they're pretty alpha and every other word they use is the N word. They may as well be a different species to the Indian-American engineering/doctor/lawyer faggots.

As for British-Indians, apart from the fact that a lot of them can be pretty cliquey, they tend to be pretty normal on the while.

Quote: (10-06-2016 01:42 AM)Genghis Khan Wrote:  

The only Indians I've met that 'get it' are very rare Indians who hang outside the brown crowd or those who have lived a portion of their childhood outside of the US and thus can see the absurdity.

True - hanging out with only Indians is poisonous. Something went very wrong with Indian Americans - it's a poisonous mix of materialism, "keeping up with the Jones'", self hatred, cliquishness, religion, racism, pussy behaviour and SJW faggotry.

Quote: (10-06-2016 01:42 AM)Genghis Khan Wrote:  

I find the biggest culprit to be the extremely strong (and sometimes downright abusive) family and community ties.

Thankfully for me, my immediate family is all in the UK, and my closest relatives in the US live 400 miles away. I simply don't deal with any Indian crap in the US.

Messages In This Thread