Roosh V Forum
Anyone else feel general dislike toward members of your own ethnic group? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Anyone else feel general dislike toward members of your own ethnic group? (/thread-58648.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Anyone else feel general dislike toward members of your own ethnic group? - numanist - 10-05-2016

I'm an American of largely Scandinavian ancestry, but I can't help but be embarrassed by most of the people that call themselves Norwegian or Swedish these days. Now bear in mind, I do take pride in the accomplishments of Western Civilization, and I have no problem mocking white SJWs that constantly invoke false notions of White Privilege.

However, it just seems to me that most modern Scandinavians are radically individualistic and very self-centered, and they are also are hell-bent on pushing a gross far-left agenda. I also notice that there is a lot of self-loathing in that culture, even though they've never really had a colonialist history or any involvement in WW2. Another common theme in Scandinavian countries is that they put woman on a pedestal and make them assume leadership positions over men.(Sweden is the most feminist society in the world) (Norway has a Female Prime Minister that is a total cuckservative)

Moreover, Sweden is so feminist that they allow women to solicit sex, but with the exception that they punish the men that try to buy sex. On a separate note, they also have some of the most strict hate speech laws in Europe, and they are very indignant towards people with different opinions. I noticed this myself when I was on a Swedish hosted game server, and they banned me because I questioned some of the beta male members politically correct politics.

Norway is not much different. They've always been quite liberal. In fact, they were one of the only countries to give refuge to to the Bolshevik, Leon Trotsky, when he was exiled by Stalin from the Soviet Union. Lenin too was well received by Swedish Social Democrats when he visited there for a gala in 1917. The situation today is much the same, newspapers are hysterically whining about "Neo-Nazism being on the rise", while conveniently forgetting about the fact that far left hooligans are committing far more acts of violence. The Holocaust is religiously taught in schools, while no concern is expressed for the victims of the Holodomor or the Armenian Genocide.

Another thing I've noticed in these countries is that the aristocracy is very ignoble. King Harald V of Norway is yet another example of this. He recently delivered a speech backing gay rights and the "need" for Norway becoming a more pluralistic and diverse society.

In short, I have no desire to visit these countries. I would much rather go abroad to Eastern Europe or Southern Europe where the people seem more vigorous. Honestly, if either of these countries get invaded by Russia, I'm not going to lose sleep over it. Does anyone else feel the same way about your ethnic group or am I the only one?

Anyone else feel general dislike toward members of your own ethnic group? - HenryHill - 10-05-2016

What do you base your views of Scandinavia on? Have you live there for a large part of your life? If you are American, why do you identify as Scandinavian?

> Now bear in mind, I do take pride in the accomplishments of Western Civilization

“Every miserable fool who has nothing at all of which he can be proud, adopts as a last resource pride in the nation to which he belongs; he is ready and happy to defend all its faults and follies tooth and nail, thus reimbursing himself for his own inferiority.” - Arthur Schopenhauer

I dislike those who hold and push radically different values from mine. Don't care much about ethnicity.

Anyone else feel general dislike toward members of your own ethnic group? - Genghis Khan - 10-05-2016

Yes, I'm Indian and I live in the US. I strongly dislike Indian Americans. Not only do we have muslim apologists like Aziz Ansari, Aasif Mandvi and Hassan Minhaj, we also have the worst SJWs with such notables as Mindy Kaling. And all this victim mentality despite being financially the most successful minority in the US. And let's see, the girls. Ah yes, such great examples as Anjali Ramkissoon who threw a tantrum at an Uber driver and is the perfect epitome of the stuck up Indian doctor hitch who is too dumb to get into a real medical school and instead partied it up for 4 years in the Caribbean. Yeah you damn right I hate my own ethnicity. Honestly, our parents' generation is hard-working and will most likely come out heavily in favor of Trump. It's my own generation that I despise.

Anyone else feel general dislike toward members of your own ethnic group? - TheUsual - 10-05-2016

I don't feel a dislike for Mexicans I just feel a disconnect, it saddens me a little that I haven't been able to really connect with Mexican culture on a deeper basis. At the same time I see some of the antics and shit that the far left block of Mexicans in this country try and pull and I don't want anything to do with it. So ya there's a little animosity there but not a seething hatred or anything like that.

Anyone else feel general dislike toward members of your own ethnic group? - Cobra - 10-05-2016

^ with you Genghis.

Fuck the ltitle bitches that feel entitled because they're Indian or some assocoated religion.

I have worked for what I have my entire life, most of the time harder than everyone else just to get to the same level.

Then you have people that come from India that act lie they deserve something they didn't earn.

Anyone else feel general dislike toward members of your own ethnic group? - Hannibal - 10-05-2016

Going to have to agree with the OP on this one. I do feel a general level of disgust for many of my Scandinavian brethren. My female cousins are disgustingly fat, although my male cousins are pretty alpha so I have no idea what's going on there.

I haven't met any native Norwegians (fourth generation Norwegian here), but I did meet a Swedish guy and he was the most limp wristed cucked faggot I have ever met. To this day I have not seen a skinnier or meeker man.

I couldn't tell if he was hitting on girls or not because he'd basically try to befriend them first and then get all quiet and blushy around them. Compared to me he danced like a sperg and I can't dance for shit. Couldn't drink either.

Anyone else feel general dislike toward members of your own ethnic group? - Fortis - 10-05-2016

I don't dislike black Americans,but I am sometimes disappointed with how easily we are captivated by the promises of the government. We expect our historically predatory government to help us out despite having so much evidence that they won't do that. Instead of just grinding hard and doing things for ourselves we continue to mistrust one another and double-down on trying to get the government to do shit. It doesn't work and we suffer for it. Otherwise, I love my culture and the people.

Anyone else feel general dislike toward members of your own ethnic group? - Thersites - 10-05-2016

Quote: (10-05-2016 07:40 PM)Genghis Khan Wrote:  

Yes, I'm Indian and I live in the US. I strongly dislike Indian Americans. Not only do we have muslim apologists like Aziz Ansari, Aasif Mandvi and Hassan Minhaj, we also have the worst SJWs with such notables as Mindy Kaling. And all this victim mentality despite being financially the most successful minority in the US. And let's see, the girls. Ah yes, such great examples as Anjali Ramkissoon who threw a tantrum at an Uber driver and is the perfect epitome of the stuck up Indian doctor hitch who is too dumb to get into a real medical school and instead partied it up for 4 years in the Caribbean. Yeah you damn right I hate my own ethnicity. Honestly, our parents' generation is hard-working and will most likely come out heavily in favor of Trump. It's my own generation that I despise.

In agreement with you. The success of the progressive hold on education when it comes to Indians in our generation in the US. Go to school and become indoctrinated. I barely interact with Indians at the moment, excepted the older generation that came to the US. The only irony for me is I feel more akin to an Englishman than to Indian.

Anyone else feel general dislike toward members of your own ethnic group? - godfather dust - 10-05-2016

I'm in Massachusetts so among whites there's a bunch of faggy dudes and bitchy girls. Maybe even a majority.

Of the ethnicities I have in me I'm half Italian so just go by that. Can't hate on the Italians. Goes for Irish too I'm a quarter Irish.

Anyone else feel general dislike toward members of your own ethnic group? - ms224 - 10-05-2016

There is a huge disconnect in slavic people who came before the fall of the wall and those that came after.

Ex. all the putin cocksucking i see in the mano-sphere. No one who fled communism thinks anything great of putin and rightly so.

Anyone else feel general dislike toward members of your own ethnic group? - XPQ22 - 10-05-2016

Quote: (10-05-2016 09:28 PM)godfather dust Wrote:  

I'm in Massachusetts so among whites there's a bunch of faggy dudes and bitchy girls. Maybe even a majority.

Of the ethnicities I have in me I'm half Italian so just go by that. Can't hate on the Italians. Goes for Irish too I'm a quarter Irish.

[Image: highfive.gif]

The state of young white men and women in the Boston area is extremely depressing. Spend an hour in a bar or nightclub in Cambridge or Somerville, or around Boston University and Allston in general, and try not to feel like offing yourself. I sure have.

Even as recently as the late 1990s/early 2000s I recall it being a much more enjoyable place to be.

Anyone else feel general dislike toward members of your own ethnic group? - Geomann180 - 10-05-2016

It seems to me this is a generational thing more than an ethnicity thing. Ghengis Khan and Cobra mention older, hard-working generations favorably. I imagine the OP thinks highly of his Viking ancestors.

It just seems to me, that the generation born from 1994ish-2016 is the most faggoty, weak, limp-dicked, low-impulse control, overweight generation ever.

But it's sad in a way.

Faggotry is all they know.

G

Anyone else feel general dislike toward members of your own ethnic group? - Goldin Boy - 10-05-2016

Black American here.

I don't dislike Blacks. I don't like them either. I'm generally indifferent to them. My lack of interest in playing/watching sports, being introverted, and focusing more on academics left me little common ground with mainstream Black culture too. I always found it weird that people usually befriend, date, marry, fuck in their race. It would be boring as fuck to me be around someone who's basically the same (race, culture, values) so most of my friends, and bangs, have been outside my race.

So OP is 100% certain he hates it despite never having had boots on the ground? And this dislike reasons, while they maybe partially true, are just regurgitated boilerplate alt-right/manosphere blogger talking points re: Scandinavia. I'd encourage you to go, I'm planning on do so next year, but it sounds like you've let some others make your mind for you.

Like attracts like, if you're red-pill, masculine, and have solid game you'd probably run into like-minded men to befriend and receptive women more often than not.

Anyone else feel general dislike toward members of your own ethnic group? - General Stalin - 10-05-2016

Quote: (10-05-2016 09:28 PM)godfather dust Wrote:  

Part Italian/part Irish living in Boston? You don't say....

Anyone else feel general dislike toward members of your own ethnic group? - Laner - 10-05-2016

I had a little blow up with my native Indian family recently.

A lot of my female relations have been getting riled up about this Dakota pipeline blockade. I let it go for a while, a long time actually, but last week I had a go.

I laid into them that they have become useful idiots. That we ran out of stupid hippies to do the bidding of the anti capitalists inside the government, so they needed a new tactic. And Indians, by way of land and being lead by leftist governments due to handouts, are the new idiots.

I put it on fairly hard, but I have had enough of their bullshit. My dad, their fathers, uncles and cousins have worked their asses off to give them an opportunity to live outside of government welfare, and they repay them with sickening abuse. And for the most insane reason I have ever heard; that the gas and oil that will travel through this pipeline will eventually become carbon in the atmosphere. GET THE FUCK OUT!

Its sad to see that most Indians have bought into the left's bullshit thinking that their interests are at the heart of a left wing government. They have been bought.

Anyone else feel general dislike toward members of your own ethnic group? - TigerMandingo - 10-05-2016

Quote: (10-05-2016 10:54 PM)Laner Wrote:  

I had a little blow up with my native Indian family recently.....

You gotta clarify for us, brother. We talkin' arrowhead Indians or chicken curry Indian?

Anyone else feel general dislike toward members of your own ethnic group? - Laner - 10-05-2016

Quote: (10-05-2016 11:02 PM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  

Quote: (10-05-2016 10:54 PM)Laner Wrote:  

I had a little blow up with my native Indian family recently.....

You gotta clarify for us, brother. We talkin' arrowhead Indians or chicken curry Indian?

Feather.

Anyone else feel general dislike toward members of your own ethnic group? - El Chinito loco - 10-05-2016

Quote: (10-05-2016 07:40 PM)Genghis Khan Wrote:  

I'm not a big fan of asian-americans in general. There are some standouts here and there but most buy into cuck politics or SJW leftism.

Asian-americans as a whole are some of the most useless people on an individual level who are incapable of achieving goals without adhering to herd mentality socialization or politics.

The number of AA's who slave away to get into ivy league schools only to waste money and time on an overrated merit badget is ridiculous. This also makes asian-americans extremely vulnerable to SJW'ism and cultural indoctrination by the left.

This incapability of thinking for themselves is why many AA's are constantly stuck doing the bidding of others. This herd mentality also breeds some wacky characters and a unique brand of self hate.

I do respect asian-americans who step out of that mindset and have a degree of self awareness about what's going on around them. There aren't that many out there like this though. The red pill types are rare.

Anyone else feel general dislike toward members of your own ethnic group? - redbeard - 10-05-2016

Quote: (10-05-2016 10:10 PM)Geomann180 Wrote:  

It seems to me this is a generational thing more than an ethnicity thing. Ghengis Khan and Cobra mention older, hard-working generations favorably. I imagine the OP thinks highly of his Viking ancestors.

It just seems to me, that the generation born from 1994ish-2016 is the most faggoty, weak, limp-dicked, low-impulse control, overweight generation ever.

But it's sad in a way.

Faggotry is all they know.

G

First I thought it was the people around me that were weak, then I thought it was only white guys.

After finding this forum? I believe all guys are like that, regardless of race.

Anyone who goes against the grain is an outlier.

Anyone else feel general dislike toward members of your own ethnic group? - Meister Eckhart - 10-05-2016

Not really. I mean, I don't identify with Irish people like a lot of Americans do. Sure my ancestors were, but since they left Ireland in the 1870s I'd say I have minimal connections to it.

Of course, my biggest issue was that other people I knew played into the identity way too much. Talking about Northern Ireland and the IRA, like they had any right to lecture or judge about the politics there. Let alone justifying terrorism or criminal behavior. Plus, it became fashionable to gripe about how Irish people were persecuted and that they deserve the victim card like other minorities did as if it came close to chattel slavery and has had no impact on their own lives.

Either way, I refuse to let a bunch of whiners make me feel bad about anything.

Anyone else feel general dislike toward members of your own ethnic group? - kaotic - 10-05-2016

Cobra, Thersites, Genghis

Let's not forget our wonderful WOMYN who by default are full blow feminists in the states.

I pretty much don't talk to any of my female cousins anymore because of their bullshit.

Along with the weak minded male cousins of mine who white knight so much.

There's some chill Indians I've met, they're about their money and swag mostly, definitely a dash of masculinity.

Anyone else feel general dislike toward members of your own ethnic group? - Irish - 10-05-2016

When American white chicks claim that they're also "irish" because their granny went to Ireland on her holidays or some shit

Anyone else feel general dislike toward members of your own ethnic group? - preppy - 10-06-2016

Some good points here, a lot of the most annoying SWPL types don't even qualify as white. These groups may even be more susceptible to indoctrination. The other component; there has never been so much herd mentality in the history of mankind. It's honestly impressive. I'm convinced some people simply aren't meant for it, but the vast majority are. Facebook, over all the other social media - is still the Center for the procurement, advancement, and restoration of herd mentality. That should be their formal title.

Basically, the world needs less SJW's and more OG's.

Anyone else feel general dislike toward members of your own ethnic group? - Thersites - 10-06-2016

Quote: (10-05-2016 11:43 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Cobra, Thersites, Genghis

Let's not forget our wonderful WOMYN who by default are full blow feminists in the states.

I pretty much don't talk to any of my female cousins anymore because of their bullshit.

Along with the weak minded male cousins of mine who white knight so much.

There's some chill Indians I've met, they're about their money and swag mostly, definitely a dash of masculinity.

Downside of Indian culture is the perfect breeding ground for WOMYN and Betas/White Knights.
Indian men are double fucked if their fathers don't give them any red pills/ guidance as they neglect them do to work, subjected to their mothers, or just don't care.

Anyone else feel general dislike toward members of your own ethnic group? - Conscious Pirate - 10-06-2016

Not surprised in the least to hear OP's opinion of the Norwegians.

Just look at their elected leader...

Warpig Norwegian PM gets her Pokemon GO on during conference