rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shitlord country music

Shitlord country music

Quote: (04-10-2016 07:31 AM)Mr. D Wrote:  

Quote: (04-09-2016 10:35 PM)Grodin Wrote:  

Despite it's "bible belt" reputation, country musicians were a rowdy bunch popping pills, drinking and philandering. This was all glossed over to keep it commercial and sell records, but you still can find raunchy songs that squeeked through on the smaller record labels that were more open to risks or were appealing to a different demographic (hillbillies). A lot of these songs were borrowed versions of black music - rnb and the blues.

Quote: (04-15-2016 01:20 AM)Snowplow Wrote:  

I know Mr. D already posted one Rebel meets Rebel song, but I gotta post this one.

RMR is essentially Pantera plus David Allen Coe. So it's a pretty hard hitting mix of metal and country.

I love listening to this song before I go out. Great pick me up and gives me a no fucks given attitude. As it states "a man with nothin' ain't got nothin' to lose."
Holy shit, how have I never heard of this album? I fn love DAC & Pantera, this is an amazing combo. Thanks for giving me the heads up guys!

Messages In This Thread