Roosh V Forum
Shitlord country music - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Shitlord country music (/thread-55000.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Shitlord country music - Dr. Howard - 04-08-2016

There is a non-nashville variety of country music that would trigger sensitive sjw ears into explosion with one short verse.

You could say it was pioneered by David Alan Coe, but certainly continues today with non-mainstream artists.

I first give you Wheeler Walker Jr.

Second would be Rebel son, not the over top vulgarity of Walker, but direct red pill principles.

I mean seriously red pill...

[Image: EP-PD-400.jpg]

For reference, the grand daddy original country shit lord, David Alan Coe

No wonder safe spacers hate the south and the rebel flag so much.

Shitlord country music - TeutonicKnight - 04-08-2016

I have something from Germany which lets the SJW and Antifa bleed. From the Wars of Liberation against Napoleon and the French Opression.
By Theodor Körner.

Federal song before the battle

Ideas graying, defying death,
dawns the great morning.
And the sun shines cold and bloody,
illuminating our bloody path.
In the next hour,
lies the fate of our world,
trembling in the dice-cup,
and then the dice of honor falls.
Brothers, you are warned by the twilight hour,
it urges you to go to the holy covenant.
As faithful to death, as to life.

Behind us, in the nights gloom
lies the shame, lies the dishonor
lie the sins of all corrupt men
who broke the German oak.
Our language is desecrated,
our temples are destroyed
We pledged our honor in vain,
german Brothers, rise up and redeem it!
Brothers, the flame of vengence is fanned! Join hands,
so the gods may know who to rightfully curse!
Reedem the Holy palladium!

A happy hope is laid out before us,
within time stands a golden future,
as an open heaven,
it blooms with the bliss of freedom.
German art, and german songs,
embrace of women, and the love of luck,
wonderful times it shall be again,
the beauty once lost, returns.
But in the prologue there must be war.
In the heart of the battlefield, their blood spills in the trenches.
Only through sacrifice and death will the sun finally shine again.

Now with god leading, we will risk it.
Standing firmly united,
bringing our very hearts to the altar,
and going towards death.
Fatherland! we will die for you,
as if your very name commands it!
Our loved ones will inherit,
what we will give them, through blood and sacrifice.
Grow young freedom, of the german oak!
Grow up through our death.
Fatherland, hear this sacred oath!

Open your eyes and turn to face it,
after the cooling love,
separated from the flower of happiness,
the southern venom broke through.
Squint your eyes,
no tears shall bring you ridicule.
Embrace the last kiss,
than be commanded by god!
All the lips that pray,
all the hearts that are crushed,
protect and comfort them, eternal god!

Be ready for the battle,
your eyes and heart stretched towards the light!
The earthly woes are finished,
and the heaven opens for us.
Stand strongly together german brothers!
Every coward becomes a hero!
The brave will see each other again,
farewell to this world!
Do you hear? the rejoicing thunder approaches!
Brothers! go into the treacherous rain!
We will meet again in the next life!

(1813) by Theodor Körner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-iAfu8DFvA

Shitlord country music - trian1 - 04-08-2016

Quote: (04-08-2016 07:25 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

That title song is about banging out a married woman, and the chorus contains probably the most playful-sounding mention of "nutsack" in modern music:-)

They do have some funny songs about women and sex, including this tour of Southern women, and declaring "All the vaginas in the Carolinas, are the best I've ever seen"

It is hard discussing Rebel Son without linking to "Bury Me in Southern Ground" or "Southern Wind" (That guitar solo!).

Shitlord country music - Off The Reservation - 04-08-2016

Quote: (04-08-2016 07:25 PM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

There is a non-nashville variety of country music that would trigger sensitive sjw ears into explosion with one short verse.

You could say it was pioneered by David Alan Coe, but certainly continues today with non-mainstream artists.

I first give you Wheeler Walker Jr.

Second would be Rebel son, not the over top vulgarity of Walker, but direct red pill principles.

For reference, the grand daddy original country shit lord, David Alan Coe

No wonder safe spacers hate the south and the rebel flag so much.

damn dr you must be bored tonight how did you even find this shit?

Shitlord country music - Suits - 04-08-2016

It's still unlistenable.

Shitlord country music - WanderingSoul - 04-09-2016

I love David Allen Coe.

I think we should do an Outlaw Country thread instead.

Not liking this Rebel Son or Wheeler Walker much. They don't belong in the same thread as Coe IMO.

My favorite Coe song.

Shitlord country music - debeguiled - 04-09-2016

Quote: (04-08-2016 11:36 PM)Suits Wrote:  

It's still unlistenable.

Well, it is as much comedy as music, but from what I heard in this interview on the Fitzdog Podcast (Wheeler Walker Jr. on Fitzdog Radio), he got a lot of top flight session musicians to play with him on the album, plus, he was funnier than either of the two comedians interviewing him, plus Wynonna Judd got mad at him for his language on Twitter, and now he is beating her in the charts.

Pluuus, he is Bill Burr approved:

I guess you either appreciate it or you don't, but this guy labored as a mainstream country act, said fuck it and started singing like he talked about things that he really meant, and now he is starting to get a little attention for it.

I just like the gutsiness of being absolutely true to yourself, being a total character, and making it work.

Even his merch page reads like one of his songs. Like if you buy a shirt extra large, he calls it:

[Image: detail_fat-fuck-size-tee_black_01.jpg]

And if I remember correctly, he is trying to get a deal for selling branded Pussy Snorkels on his site.

[Image: 41tGpFZNcXL.jpg]

I am having a hard time seeing how you cannot love this guy, in theory at least, even if you don't want to listen to his music.

Shitlord country music - CactusCat589 - 04-09-2016

Country music is in the bottom rung of music. Haven't met one person who ever listened to it, except one or two of the non-rock Eagles or Fleetwood Mac songs.

Shitlord country music - DamienCasanova - 04-09-2016

Quote: (04-09-2016 09:09 PM)CactusCat589 Wrote:  

Country music is in the bottom rung of music. Haven't met one person who ever listened to it, except one or two of the non-rock Eagles or Fleetwood Mac songs.

[Image: tumblr_np7z4lFEO61u0c1b5o1_400.gif]

Shitlord country music - Grodin - 04-09-2016

I don't know what counts as shitlord, D.A.C. is the only one I can think of. He put out 3 or 4 albums through penthouse I think that were just straight X rated. It was a bit of a gimmick, the songs are funny but they're not that deep. It might give you the impression that he's a lazy songwriter, but on the contrary, he can write deep songs about real life shit and he started doing it when he was about 12.

If you go back a ways, you can find a shit-ton of offensive country music due to the fact that it grew out of the minstrel tradition. Artists in the 30s and 40s before music became commercial but after they had the means to record, you'll find the precursors to country music who often sang minstrel tunes as well as white people versions of the blues, swing, ragtime and dixieland jazz.

Despite it's "bible belt" reputation, country musicians were a rowdy bunch popping pills, drinking and philandering. This was all glossed over to keep it commercial and sell records, but you still can find raunchy songs that squeeked through on the smaller record labels that were more open to risks or were appealing to a different demographic (hillbillies). A lot of these songs were borrowed versions of black music - rnb and the blues.

Cocaine Blues, made famous by Johnny Cash was written by a western swing guy Red Arnall in 1947. I like the version by Hank Thomson. There's something about a whitebread guy in a cowboy hat singing about getting hopped up and going on a crime spree.

The grandfather of country music, Jimmie Rodgers, sang a ton of of songs about traveling around banging sluts (rambling). This was before business interests got the lockdown on nashville and shut that stuff down

"I love the women
and I love them all the same
but I don't love nobody
well enough to change her name"

[Image: 8138ec47192137e6564e41719bcdb265.jpg]

Quote: (04-09-2016 10:35 PM)Grodin Wrote:  

Despite it's "bible belt" reputation, country musicians were a rowdy bunch popping pills, drinking and philandering. This was all glossed over to keep it commercial and sell records, but you still can find raunchy songs that squeeked through on the smaller record labels that were more open to risks or were appealing to a different demographic (hillbillies). A lot of these songs were borrowed versions of black music - rnb and the blues.

Cocaine Blues, made famous by Johnny Cash was written by a western swing guy Red Arnall in 1947. I like the version by Hank Thomson. There's something about a whitebread guy in a cowboy hat singing about getting hopped up and going on a crime spree.

The grandfather of country music, Jimmie Rodgers, sang a ton of of songs about traveling around banging sluts (rambling). This was before business interests got the lockdown on nashville and shut that stuff down

"I love the women
but I don't love nobody

County has a reputation of being crybaby shit because most mainstream country is.

"My girlfriend left me, I ran over my dog, my truck won't start"

Mainstream country is garbage, just like mostly anything mainstream.

The real country that I love is outlaw country.

Johnny Cash, Johnny Paycheck, David Allan Coe, Willie Nelson, Hank Williams Jr. and Hank III, Waylon Jennings, Billy Joe Shaver, Merle Haggard (RIP), The Highwaymen, etc.

Sometimes you can judge an album by the cover.

[Image: MI0003444034.jpg]

I don't know how Hank convinced his label to cut this album in 1959. It's full of raunchy songs about gambling, drinking, and banging whores. Taking women to the parlor and... leaving the rest to your imagination

Deep Elem Blues
aforementioned Cocaine Blues
Batchellor till I die (a Hank Williams song)
Roving Gambler

Some people don't like country music, and that's fine. I'll let Hank III explain... if you don't like Hank Williams, well, you can kiss our A [Image: biggrin.gif]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCvU1BixEXQ

Shitlord country music - DamienCasanova - 04-09-2016

Quote: (04-09-2016 10:54 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Cocaine Blues, made famous by Johnny Cash was written by a western swing guy Red Arnall in 1947. I like the version by There's something about a whitebread guy in a cowboy hat singing about getting hopped up and going on a crime spree.

The grandfather of country music, sang a ton of of songs about traveling around banging sluts (rambling). This was before business interests got the lockdown on nashville and shut that stuff down

"I love the women
but I don't love nobody

County has a reputation of being crybaby shit because most mainstream country is.

"My girlfriend left me, I ran over my dog, my truck won't start"

Mainstream country is garbage, just like mostly anything mainstream.

The real country that I love is outlaw country.

Johnny Cash, Johnny Paycheck, David Allan Coe, Willie Nelson, Hank Williams Jr. and Hank III, Waylon Jennings, Billy Joe Shaver, Merle Haggard (RIP), The Highwaymen, etc.
Hank Williams Sr is probably my favorite country singer ever. He practically invented "Honky Tonkin" aka, drinkin smoking shootin and fuckin anything he could and dying young.

Hank III is pretty wild too, I love his country stuff but his punk stuff I can do without. But I love when he does Hank Sr's stuff, he's way more like his grandpa than Hank Jr.

A cpuple of my favorite Hank 3 songs

Shitlord country music - tarquin - 04-09-2016

I always liked Robbie Fulks.

I told her lies. "Is it my body that you want or the real girl inside, so I looked deep into my heart... and I told her lies." Great stuff.

Ween managed to record an album which turned out more country than what was coming out of nashville at the time. That's pretty shitlord if you ask me.

Piss up a rope

Shitlord country music - Suits - 04-10-2016

I've met plenty of people who prefer this type of music.

They typically have strong social skills, vote conservative, and have simplistic world views that always end up being wrong within ten years time.

Shitlord country music - EDantes - 04-10-2016

Won't post it here because of the racist content but look up Johnny Rebel/Clifford Trajan.

Shitlord country music - El Chinito loco - 04-10-2016

I don't love country music but I respect it a lot. It's contributed a bunch to U.S. music culture. Besides blues a lot of rock even has a little country music influence. Johnny Cash is probably the most accepted genre crosser though that everyone can appreciate.

Merle Haggard is pretty cool too and just passed recently unfortunately with little media attention.

Quote:Quote:

Haggard said he started smoking marijuana when he was 41 years old. He admitted that in 1983 he bought "$2,000 (worth) of cocaine" and partied for five months afterward, when he said he finally realized his condition and quit for good

This fuckin' guy. Lived hard and fast like a lot of country singers seem too. Okie from Muskogee is hilarious if you listen to it because he partied hard but lived almost a completely opposite lifestyle.

One interesting thing to note is that every country in SEA has a country type sound too. It's twangy and sometimes a bit janky but it reminds me of U.S. country even though it's world's part.

Speaking of Cash this is still one of my favorite songs ever. Cash was more bluesy than country but this has elements of both.

Shitlord country music - El Chinito loco - 04-10-2016

Quote: (04-10-2016 01:06 AM)EDantes Wrote:  

Won't post it here because of the racist content but look up Johnny Rebel/Clifford Trajan.

The dark side of country.

Let's be real here there's definitely a streak of this running through the south but this is bordering on satire since every song is some over the top (and hilarious) racist diatribe.

It's at east honest and uncensored.

Shitlord country music - Ensam - 04-10-2016

Quote: (04-09-2016 02:58 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Well, it is as much comedy as music, but from what I heard in this interview on the Fitzdog Podcast (Wheeler Walker Jr. on Fitzdog Radio), he got a lot of top flight session musicians to play with him on the album, plus, he was funnier than either of the two comedians interviewing him, plus Wynonna Judd got mad at him for his language on Twitter, and now he is beating her in the charts.

My favorite moment was when Greg questioned how Wheeler Walker Jr. occasionally has an LA accent.

Quote:Quote:

Pluuus, he is Bill Burr approved:

I guess you either appreciate it or you don't, but this guy labored as a mainstream country act, said fuck it and started singing like he talked about things that he really meant, and now he is starting to get a little attention for it.

I just like the gutsiness of being absolutely true to yourself, being a total character, and making it work.

Here's some of his early work while he was still 'mainstream'

Shitlord country music - Mr. D - 04-10-2016

And speaking of Hank III...

Shitlord country music - H1N1 - 04-10-2016

I love country music, specifically outlaw country. I don't agree that it's the 'lowest rung' or with the implication that people who do listen to it are somehow dumb. What I like about it is that these guys are singing about life as they are living it. There's no pretense, no trying to falsely give their lives additional meaning, or wondering about abstractions. It is a real account of lives lived hard, for the good, the bad and the mundane - all told with a sense of humour and a sense of self-awareness. There's no intellectual conceit in it, none of the shallowness that you get when "smart" musicians, in love with the idea and supposed significance of being musicians, try to dress up their lives and their emotions in such a way as to give them a 'meaning' that isn't really there.