rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A mistake I'm sick of making

A mistake I'm sick of making

Quote: (03-21-2016 04:02 PM)Red_Pillage Wrote:  

Quote: (03-21-2016 03:21 PM)NorthernLights Wrote:  

Another way to look at girls delaying their response text back to you is that you are doing your job right.

You escalated enough that they know you are going to fuck them next time you two meet. Therefore, they are waiting until they are horny enough to come get it. That might be days or weeks or months in the future, depending on how much of sex fiend the girl is and/or where she is at in her cycle.

You are a guilty pleasure to them, not a boyfriend they have to respond to immediately.

Not really buying either point. Are we really supposed to believe that these gadget-addicted sluts are "too busy" to text back because she's interested? Doesn't make a whole lot of sense. They're too busy alright...texting someone else.

As far as your point about them "knowing" that the next time you will bang them and that they wait until their horny... Women never think this rationally.

I never trust a woman on her word immediately just like with most people. Forum members or people vetted through others aside, a girl I just met without social proof is going to have to prove she's worth the investment(a text from me).

Women look at social proof and investment from men. Why shouldn't men also look at them that way?

OP your girl did show faith, but there was probably an in-congruence on your part. She blew you and begged to have you cum on her face, but your neediness offset the perceived value she held towards you by allowing that. Any girl that got on her knees and did that kind of begging would be showing that she believes she's lower value than you.

Putting out/blowing you is one thing, but begging is another. Should have texted her 4-5 days after as it's expected that you have more options. Just a simple "You me tomorrow night" would have sufficed unless you were soliciting her for nudes [Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif].

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Messages In This Thread