rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fashion and Style Lounge

Fashion and Style Lounge

Quote: (02-22-2016 12:56 PM)C-Note Wrote:  

I haven't been to a rave in a long time, but I assume because of how hot it gets in there that most people wear t-shirts so you'll really stand out with the half-zip and the button-up underneath.

The approach I try to take is "How would James Bond dress in this situation?" I totally think what you're wearing is something that Bond might wear to a rave. The half-zip would be shrunk down, if necessary, to show off his v-shaped torso, which I'm assuming you also did.

What did you wear on your feet? I think I would have gone with leather boots.

There we go. Someone finally got the memo and what kind of crowd would be at the event and why I dressed the way I did.

I would wear leather shoes except the problem being that in a crowded warehouse where there are copious amounts of drugs. People tend to spill booze and step on feet so I wouldn't rock the leather as they would get worn out fast. This is speaking from experience as I use to do that.

I only do it now when I'm up there playing a set.

I wear these:

[Image: Vans-Era-Classic-All-Black-Skate-Shoes--...202810.jpg]

They look like shit right now due to wear and tear, but because they are black in a dark warehouse, field, or club they'll be fine. No point in ruining a nice pair of shoes.

Granted if you have money to blow I would have leather shoes and only keep them for such events and not wear them otherwise just like I do with these.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Messages In This Thread