rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Personalities of Karl Marx and Friederich Engels

Personalities of Karl Marx and Friederich Engels

Quote: (08-27-2016 02:48 PM)churros Wrote:  

Quote: (08-27-2016 04:19 AM)chakalaka Wrote:  

Marx was also probably a faggot.

Top class discussion here men! Reduce the founder of sociology to a collection of personal foibles and anecdotes!

A faggot even!

That's called ad hominem, the lowest form of argument. Someone got an entire book out of it? At least he found an audience.

May I suggest you read Das Kapital? No, don't bother.

Deep forum ahoy!

Das Kapital was a great work for its time, but it became a dated work. There's no doubt that Marx was intelligent just that I disagree with his worldview and solutions. Not to mention his modern day followers are the most socially retarded freaks society has to offer minus a few rather strange Johnny Deppish commie associates of mine whom are good entertainment.

I'm much more of a Stirner guy in all honesty(and lets be real Marx's "criticisms o Stirner were such horseshit they weren't even published until he was dead). Take what you want, care for what you want, and make the world yours.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Messages In This Thread