rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hustling Idea: Selling Travel Photos Online

Hustling Idea: Selling Travel Photos Online

Quote: (01-27-2016 01:07 PM)Designate Wrote:  

I completely miss your last point. How are they different? Do you think Ansel Adams just traveled around only for photography purposes? Depending on your expectations and demand level, it is perfectly compatable with traveling for pleasure. That is why so many people enjoy it.

I am going to take a shot and say some great shots take a bit of planning, hiking to the remotest of spots, etc to get the shot. Not walking along a tourist area and seeing a fruit stand and shooting some colorful fruits.

I think there is some truth to it because one of the major selling points (beyond, nicely framed pic, exposure, 4K, RAW, blah blah) is getting a more unique shot. That means you need to be where the other travelers are not. But at this point, I think 90% of the world have been walked on and photos have been taken. You might go to Antarctica for a pic, but a shot of white snow everywhere may be indistinguishable from Siberia. [Image: lol.gif]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread