rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

GreenLion year of change thread

GreenLion year of change thread

Well OP what you need to do about running solo is that you have to be social with everyone on a night out.

I work a bit differently than others, but what I've done to mitigate the "loneliness" of rolling solo is that I open mixed groups. Usually comment on what looks like the head dog is wearing and pay a compliment then join in on the conversation if they are open to it.

Or if it's on a packed dance floor with tables nearby I comment that I'm stuck there and open with something witty. Nightlife is lonely only if you want it to be. I make it a point to meet one new person that I talk too as an acquaintance long term.

Going in with a mentality where you want to meet people whom are interesting will set you up for a more enjoyable experience. Not to mention that I've noticed that like always attracts like.

The more your mentality changes the more people you'll meet with a similar mentality.

Cheers and all the best mate.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Messages In This Thread