rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Acknowledging girls

Acknowledging girls

Quote: (04-16-2016 09:12 AM)Hazaer Wrote:  

There is this girl in my uni social group. She is pretty outgoing with guys and is known to be easy as well. One particular night, we kind of had some pre drinking before going out. I was focussed on some thing at the far end of the room and she was seated below my eye level at the couch having some drinks. I missed her waving at me and didnt directly respond to her immediately. Ever since, she has been acting pretty cold towards me. Think it might be because I ignored her at first although I did talk to her much later as we were heading out.

Now, I think she is ignoring me these days whenever we are hanging out. I havent re-initiated contact with her after that. What should I do now to keep the frame and not act desperate?
I definitely dont have any feelings or stuff like that with her. I am just curious to know what is the best thing to do and why she is behaving this way. This experience will definitely help me in my interaction with other girls because these kind of things with small variations has happened to me in the past.

Thanks for the comments guys.

You're reading too much into this. Reading too much into things makes one look thirsty as all get out. Game other girls this one isn't probably going to work out with that attitude you have right there and what you've done by re-engaging contact with a girl whom wasn't into you.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Messages In This Thread