rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

You are exiled from your country with $10k. How do you proceed?

You are exiled from your country with k. How do you proceed?

Quote: (03-11-2014 10:59 PM)calwinston Wrote:  

For the short term guy, I went the business route. For me I am always looking for business opportunities if they are worthwhile. For just about 10000 or more you can buy stakes in businesses in countries across the world. So just say you looking at investing in the restaurant, steel, shipbuilding, or real estate (many empty factories). One was converted to a mall, with bowling alley, and ice skating.

Just quoting something from a different thread.

In some parts of the world 10k could get you into a business. Yes, In understand that locals can fleece an expat who buys a business. Especially, maybe something like a bar.

But there could be viable business options that would then let you make a living and let you legally be there.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread