rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are you a father, or do you want to be?

Are you a father, or do you want to be?

Travesty, in your plan do you want to marry the mother of your kids or just long term dating and living together? I struggle a bit with all the stuff I read here. I don't mean that in a bad way. In the world around me I don't know many divorced couples. The parents I know are strong, good parents who take it seriously. But the stuff I read here really makes me think about worse case. I do wonder if my worse case thinking is going to damage a relationship early.

For example, she honestly would like something but I may think she is trying to game me. When really it is an innocent request. Not the best example. Or my prenup and asset protection plans just signal I think it will end.

Anyway, I am on team want to have kids just need a good mother and good person who knows life can be tough and doesn't quit at the first sign life difficulty.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread