rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Time Machine into the past

Time Machine into the past

-Nazi Germany right before WWII to see it for myself.
-Number one on my list of historical leaders to meet: Atilla the Hun. If I could then I'd help him take the world or help Genghis Khan do it then live a life of luxury
-Prevent Caesar's assassination or at the very least talk with him about the best methods to obtain power and influence.
-Live among the cult known as the Assasins and see how they operated and possibly have them train me.
-Oversee Peter the Great's modernization of Russia.
-Oversee Alexander the Great's conquest of what was considered the entire world and help him actually reach the Pacific Ocean. Would be tempted to help prevent his death to see what would happen.
-Recover famous, lost works of Cicero, Caesar, and Archimedes.
-Explore the possibility of Carthage winning the Punic Wars and travel with Hannibal across the Alps.
-Meditate with Buddha.
-Join Saladin on his campaigns.
-See Babylon and the lands of Ancient Egypt.
I have too many and this post would be long as fuck.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Messages In This Thread