rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"You didn't get my text" faking

"You didn't get my text" faking

Quote: (09-24-2015 09:10 PM)Phil Jackson Wrote:  

These bitches probably delete the text you send them and screenshot it whenever something didn't work out with some other dude.Bitches got game too, its either play or get played.

The possibility that it was a tactic to use to make it seem like there was some technological problem, or that it was somehow my fault when in reality they are falling back to me as a backup option when something else didn't pan out definitely occurred to me. It seems there's at least one person who is as cynical as I am.

SMS is not guaranteed and is "best effort", but in general the SS7 protocol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signalling_System_No._7

is extremely reliable these days. When the only people telling me that messages are getting lost or dumped are prospects I'm chatting with, and it's fine for everyone else (friends, family, business contacts), I get immediately suspicious. As you say, I think it's definitely naive to think they aren't sophisticated enough or just don't care enough to run games on YOU - like the women who you make contact with who want to keep talking with you via text but say "they're going away on vacation with the family this weekend" or "I'm going to be really busy with extra shifts at work until the beginning of next week" and so on. It's all bullshit because they've got a bunch of dudes lined up and they're waiting to see how things pan out, and if something does they'll fade out on you no problem.

Messages In This Thread