rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"You didn't get my text" faking

"You didn't get my text" faking

So it's weird, this has happened a couple times over the past several weeks. A girl goes silent on me in texting, so I wait a few days or a week or something and send a "restart text" that sort of humorously refers to the fact they disappeared. Sometimes they'll answer back and go "Oh! What's up? What? You never got my text?" and then within a few minutes they'll send me a screenshot of a conversation where a response from them is shown that doesn't appear on my phone.

The thing is, I also text friends and family much, much more than I text these random girls, and it's literally never happened in all the thousands of messages I've sent to those folks over the years that I can recall. It just seems to be happening with these girls. It's certainly possible that there's some technical issue lately and my phone is dropping random text messages, but the pattern really seems sort of suspicious.

Call me paranoid, but after some of the shit I've experienced with online dating girls I'd believe almost anything. Isn't there an iPhone app that makes it trivially easy to generate fake conversations?

Messages In This Thread