rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is the Brazilian real collapsing?

Is the Brazilian real collapsing?

For those wanting to know how this economic collapse will affect the country, here's a good piece. Open it with Google Chrome and do a translation however.

http://economia.uol.com.br/noticias/reda...#fotoNav=2

Important Notes

1) Domestic tourism is slated to increase as a result of this situation. People who have had international trips booked have followed through while taking them of course. Even some of the richest people I know down here however are mum on international travels and are not going to leave the country as often with a weak real.

Could beach resorts and vacation towns in Brazil be a good hunting ground during the holidays as a result?

2) The government has obviously spent exponentially more than they have taken in. Article places part of the blame on foreign investors not being able to solve economic and infrastructure riddles of the country. It however has more to do with what investors are ALLOWED to do in Brazil, which the government drastically limits.

Brazil with the right infrastructure could export exponentially more sugar, beef, soy, etc etc. While Brazil is allowing Chinese companies to import their cheap shit products into the country, they're also not allowing China to touch the infrastructure of the country. For those that have been to China and seen all the great changes however, infrastructure development is the one thing they are doing the best right now...complete opposite of Brazil.

Quote: (09-22-2015 04:30 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

I saw all of that economic success, as part of the reason Brazil was going down hill, in terms of the women.

3) I don't think the downhill economic situation is going to make Brazilian women much more pleasant & outgoing in the short-term...if anything real defensive, in denial, and trying to process everything that is going on. However, I could see this experience humbling & bringing them back to earth in the long-term.

Messages In This Thread