rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Internalized Misogyny video

Internalized Misogyny video

Quote: (09-19-2015 07:58 AM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

Quote: (09-18-2015 10:44 PM)kbell Wrote:  

What's a "monkey"? How do you come up with this? Those classifications remind me of Chinese zodiac animals that they have at Chinese restaurants on the place mats.

kbell, every girl resembles some particular animal facially. You can have pigs, dogs (I love both of those types, long-nosed dogs are the finest cocksuckers), rodent/squirrel types, koala cuteness types, glistening seals, monkeys, and others. Cows are underrated, also good stolid cocksuckers with great placidity in their countenance. Sometimes you can have blends, like you could see some chipmunk and some kitten. This girl is a pure monkey, you just have to look at her face and see her jumping around and understand it.

You're an artist, I believe, so think about it this way -- if you had to draw a caricature of the girl as an animal, which one would you choose? The choice is usually pretty self-evident.

Identifying a girl's animal is one of the best ways to understand her sexual uses, it brings you closer to her essence as a sexual object. It is something that a connoisseur of pussy should do as a matter of course.

Something to note is that the great beauties are often unclassifiable, they don't have an animal and this is part of their irresolvable mystery. A great beauty's face refuses to fully come into focus and that slight mist that seems to surround it can enrage a man in a deeper and different way.

Some day I'll explain it all in greater detail and with pictorial examples and illustrations of each and every type, and all of this will be very clear. [Image: smile.gif]

[Image: gamerecognized.gif]

I've said it before and I'll say it again. You need to write in some artistic format. This is wonderful stuff.

Personally a fan of the Cats, Rabbits, Flamingos, and the lovely short, big tittied Hamsters.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Messages In This Thread