rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Poorly-planned first date and what to do next

Poorly-planned first date and what to do next

There's a similar thread you may want to check out. I posted the following (edited) and think it's appropriate for this thread as well. Hope it helps

thread-50705...pid1120621

Quote: (09-28-2015 11:58 AM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Quote: (09-28-2015 04:37 AM)heman29 Wrote:  

ok, just to summarize my mistakes:

1 I should have not made out for so long if we're not gonna have sex, and I must be the one to end the kiss/makout. I forgot about this one in this case.

If youve never had sex with a particular girl you should not make out with her at all until you are going to have sex. You are diminishing your "mystery" by doing so. Unless your goal is to just make out that is

Your chance of success would have been better if you'd gotten her into her apt before you started making out...(see 1 above). Making out should be the mid-point of a continuous process with the bang being the end. Unless you can / want to bang her in the car

Girls brains, especially younger, are addicted to excitement / intrigue ("tingles") much like a drug addict is addicted to their substance of choice. They exchange their "magical" vagina for those tingles.

If you give too much too early she OD's and then effect wears off (she gets bored). When it comes to you and getting pussy if she gets bored, ie sees you as just another ordinary chode trying to get her goodies without giving her what she wants (excitement / tingles), she may as well have OD'ed for real because you're dead to her and her pussy. Or put another way: Her boredom = no pussy

In summary

Your goal should be to control the flow of "tingles" so that they peak right at the exact moment your logistics do.

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Messages In This Thread