rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Poorly-planned first date and what to do next

Poorly-planned first date and what to do next

Quote: (09-16-2015 02:37 AM)x4v1er Wrote:  

Met a 7 last week and had instant great rapport. Number was actually offered to me before I got around to asking and my brand of text game was employed starting about 24 hours later. Essentially some brief "witty banter" and joking around once or twice per day, a few pics of stuff we connected on when we met, etc.

Fair enough you connected here, typically I'd keep texts to a minimum for just planning and logistics.

Quote:Quote:

I travel a lot and a few days ago I was taking a route to and from my destination that went right past where she lives, about 1 hr from me. Asked her where the best places to eat around there are, she asked when I was going through, I told her and she said we should meet for dinner. I said that could work and we'll see what happens.

Why dinner ? Why not just a drink and keep things casual ? I would've asked what's a rad divebar or a great place to drink OR i would've googled where she lived and found out what were rated some great bars or places to hangout.

On the day of I gave her a few hours' notice as to my "ETA for dinner." I then "stopped at a friend's place instead" and she was fine with that, saying we could "do whatever" afterward. I did a quick Yelp search for a good lounge/brewery type joint and asked her if one of the places was good, she hadn't been, so I said meet me in xx mins.

I stand corrected you did do your research, good job.

Nice hug when we met up, got a cocktail and some food for her... got a proverbial slap in the face later on when she asked my age (5-10 yrs older) and brought it to my attention that she didn't have a drink because of her age (early college years), slight oversight there to not have previously figured out her age and note to self to always pay attention to that with the younger ones in the future, but my intention was just to hang out so the drinking didn't matter... She sat next to me on a bench as I anticipated and I proceeded with 1.5 hrs of some decent game, light-ish kino throughout resulting in things like looking stuff up on her phone while squished together so we could both see, etc. One of my weak points still is forgetting to bring in enough sexual innuendo but I got a little bit in.

Dude ALWAYS do recon work ! Make sure of her age, know a few things about her that she likes to do and that you'd like to do also. At least you learned your lesson.

She asked your age:
-Make her guess
-Give her some outrageous age, young or old.
-Tease her about asking

1.5 hours of "game" ? Why that long ? Why didn't you venue change or be a rebel and sneak some booze in a starbucks cup and walk around ? There are alot of options here.

The LAST thing I want to do is look shit up on a phone when I'm on a date. You're supposed to connect with her, not both connect with a phone.

Now the whole problem with this was that there were no logistics for sex. I've had a few similar situations where I just meet up and do whatever for the few limited hours that I have to spare along my travel routes with zero possibility of staying longer, so no hotel, or obviously I wouldn't be writing this. I've been thinking that it's better than the alternative of not hanging out at all.

This is where sexual innuendo would have set things up, like crazy places to have sex, her car, your car, a bathroom, in a park etc.

To be honest yeah it's cool you met her but at the same time you paid for dinner and drinks and didn't even get a bang out of it.

Once we had left and got back to the cars I decided to go for a brief 15-20 sec kiss -> makeout -> stop and go right back to what I just left off talking about. This got tricky because [1] as I was going in she actually said "you're going to kiss me?" and then [2] it was excellent, her hands on me, etc, and then [3] afterward she was fine but said "we're friends, though... right?" To which I said "Yeah" in the "of course" nonchalant way. Wrap up with 5-10 more mins of the same game and then we depart to respective modes of transportation.

If sexual innuendo had dropped earlier and you had escalated earlier you might of had a chance to do a car bang.

When she asked "your going to kiss me" ?
-"You damn right I am"
-Laugh and kiss her.
-"No, you're going kiss me" -gring-

When she asked "we're friends though right?"
-Laugh and kiss her
-"Nope, doesn't seem that way" -grin-
-Laugh and ignore her.
-"I haven't decided what you are yet" -grin-

At that point I figured her hamster must be in overdrive as she seemed confused, caught off-guard, or whatever. I started planning some damage control until to my surprise I received "Tonight was fun, thanks. Get home safe [Image: smile.gif]" Texted with her a bit afterward and said "Night" shortly after.

DON'T ever do this, reply the next morning if you want, but not right after, shows neediness and thirst.

I know that this was stupid, but she leaves for several months at a time and today was one of her last days here. Figured it'd be better to at least do something before she left so I could try to set something proper up when she's back. I'm wondering if her briefly confused vibe is from her inexperience, though I don't know for a fact what her experience level is.

Honestly, if she's gone that long, you probably won't hear from her unless you do maintenance texting, a few months is a long time. Honestly, I'd be over her and gaming other girls, then follow up with her later.

She sounds inexperienced and maybe a bit socially awkward, which isn't a bad thing.

Looking for suggestions on how to handle this going forward. What and when to text while she's gone to help ensure a bang when she's back. Also interested to know what to expect from her now and what I may need to adjust. I can only imagine what her cockblocking bitch friends will have to say about it when she tells them, though luckily I think I'll be able to override them.

She's gone for months, who knows what are other dudes will game her or what dick she'll hop on.

The most you can do is hit her up from time to time to touch base and see how things are going.

Honestly, she's on freeze, go game other girl for now.[/quote]

Messages In This Thread