rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you go to the gym just to attract girls?

Do you go to the gym just to attract girls?

Quote: (10-02-2015 04:04 PM)esermon Wrote:  

Quote: (10-02-2015 09:59 AM)Kaii Wrote:  

Quote: (10-02-2015 09:53 AM)heavy Wrote:  

Quote: (09-30-2015 06:30 PM)esermon Wrote:  

Quote: (09-30-2015 10:52 AM)Kaii Wrote:  

Well, I just started my fitness journey at 39, so yes I definitely am going for the chicks. I want women to want me way more than I ever wanted them, I figured, lifting is the way to do that.

I know guys who are in shape that women just throw their pussies at them. I want that!
Roughly it's the same reason for me too. It seems quite hard on this forum to admit that.

I had this happen a few times this summer, and to a former invisible man, it's a really bizarre and awesome thing. You get a little sniff of what it'd be to be famous.

This is the one aesthetic advantage we have over women, especially older than young 20s. Just as we have no clue what it's like getting the attention and care women get their entire lives, they are just as fascinated how we can get in-shape in a couple months.

Most men can get reasonably cut by weightlifting in a short period of time well into mid-life. Most women have to work *much* harder and not eat to maintain their figures by mid-20s.

If you're just starting this journey, I'll warn you. Even based on the little experience I have...women will fuck you simply for the sake of a good fuck with a great body.

Social circle friends will fuck you and then go on simply being your friend.
(a bunch of us out for drinks) "Oh hey heavy, you made it out (grabs my bicep)." "Yep, a lil hungover but good (as I pull away innocently, knowing she's thinking how great it would be to feel my muscles tense as I come in her mouth)."

They will fuck you regardless of whether they have a boyfriend. "Well, I'm sorta seeing someone, but I just sorta click with you." "We can have sex (but we can do everything except p-->v)"

They will tell their bff how they really want to fuck you. Bff will arrange. "Susie has a boyfriend, but she really (eyes widening) likes you (head nodding)."

This may speak to my previous naivete. The scenarios above are obviously not women you're taking home to mom, but they're generally hot because they're confident they'll get what they want.

You'll learn not to take yourself too seriously. It's a learning experience.

That's awesome man! Exactly what I want to happen in the future. This is really motivating and I will keep lifting hard and consistently.

My experience instead is that muscles haven't helped me much in social circle, i'm still quite rubbish at it. But they have definetely helped me in club game and beach game. You literally have pussy thrown at you in these places if you are very good looking.
ha ha this summer I was on beach almost every day and although look good in my opinion 6'4 240lbs visible abs lean ~11-12% bf not a single women give a fuck about me Im like empty piece of vacuum for them.

Messages In This Thread