rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

YouTube Shuts Down Comedienne's Channel Because She Questioned Fat Shaming

YouTube Shuts Down Comedienne's Channel Because She Questioned Fat Shaming

Some person commented on the fat chick's reply.

Quote:Quote:

Yeah, losing weight is more complex than just putting down the fork for a lot of people. There can emotional and psychological issues tied into that behavior which often need to be addressed before real progress can be made and maintained.

Now I have heard this before, and I actually agree if your are emotionally out of control, I think you do all sorts of shitty destructive things to yourself and others.

But why not seek treatment and help? Not treatment and help to accept being fat. There is plenty of that bullshit.

Seek treatment and help for the issues that drive a person to eat too much and not exercise?

I don't think #healthybody or #bodyacceptance is the right campaign if these people are truly trying to get healthy.

Shouldn't it be #healthymind #findsanity #don'tgiveup?

I do think people reach a point and they just say fuck it and they never recover from that. Well 99% don't. We need people to stop reaching that moment of saying fuck it and then diving into a million calorie carb binge.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread