rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

thinking about doing something stupid. marrying a colombian pro.

thinking about doing something stupid. marrying a colombian pro.

Quote: (09-06-2015 10:34 AM)travolta Wrote:  

NEVER bring a girl back to the U.S. with you unless you're planning to get her pregnant. I'm currently dealing with an annoying situation that involves me bringing a foreign girl to live with me. I might make a post about it when it's finally finished. Long story short, it's an awful idea to live with a girl, ESPECIALLY if she's foreign, unless you want to marry her and have kids. Remember this: living with a girl is amazing until you want to fuck other girls, then it's the stupidest decision you can make.
travolta,

If you would up for sharing that would be great. Always appreciate the info shared on here.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread