rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Comic that actually, really requires a trigger warning.

Comic that actually, really requires a trigger warning.

Going off of DOBA's comment about it would be daring to do a comic about a single parent household (among his other examples), I could just see the outrage. People just can't cope with anything but feel good shit about their situation. They don't care about others, they just care about how they feel. They don't want to imagine they are in a bad situation despite physical evidence that they are in a world of hurt. At least the guys here are gonna call out a person's BS on this forum.

It is very funny how people cope with evidence that goes against their belief systems. When presented with data that does not fit in a person's box they can 1) accept it without thinkng about it 2) deny it/block it out 3) think about it and consider if it is valid and possibly change how they view the world or 4) attack it because they cannot handle that the way they see the world is wrong. Granted there are some other outcomes.

Whereas in the past I bet people were much more patient and evaluated things objectively, now these days is if it doesn't fit a person's view of the world it gets attacked. No questions asked. People are so fragile theses days.

Edit: Ya I fucked up my pronouns.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread