rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Teen Attention Whore Successfully Encourages Boyfriend To Commit Suicide

Teen Attention Whore Successfully Encourages Boyfriend To Commit Suicide

Quote: (02-27-2015 07:30 PM)Hades Wrote:  

Grief is a value-display for women, especially the public, wailing, sackcloth in ashes variety.

When I was in high school, every now and then a kid would die in a car accident. Just some no name guy who wasn't on the football team or anything. All of a sudden all of the girls at school knew him and they'd have a pep rally or some shit, with all of the girls making up bullshit about how great he was.

They could have staged the death of an invented student named Dick Johnson and I'd guarantee that at least a third of the student body of mostly women would come forward to talk about how great this guy was.

I guess that this just goes to show that (especially in the case of the OP) most women grieve superficially.

What's crazy is sometimes the person who is most dramatic about the loss of a someone knew that person the least. Attention whoring can be very addictive.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread