rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Study confirms RP truth: Women initiate divorce for lack of tingles

Study confirms RP truth: Women initiate divorce for lack of tingles

Quote: (09-03-2015 07:16 PM)scrambled Wrote:  

In other words, even if we required divorce to be based on fault, it's far too late. For instance, our split-tailed friends, if restricted from 'frivorce', would simply just stay legally married but move out and jump on the adult merry-go-round anyway.

Still preferable to the divorce-rape industry. Fact is, cheating spouses has always been rampant. Certainly not as much as today's divorce happy world, but even when couples stayed married but had affairs, the children were much better off and evil women could not abuse the divorce system to financially rape their husbands and steal the kids.

I think Merenguero is a bit naive when evaluating his cases. You seem to think the women is more or less justified when she initiates divorce. I'm calling bullshit on that. You don't know if she was abused or cheated on.

I can't even tell you how many girlfriends dumped me for supposedly cheating on them, when in fact I hadn't been fucking anyone else. And when I did cheat on my girlfriends, they rarely catch me. So to be totally honest I don't think most females know what the fuck is going on, and the fact they can kill a marriage with zero evidence is as absurd as throwing a guy in prison without any burden of proof.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread