rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Netflix and Chill

Netflix and Chill

That thread where there was some professor posting Venn diagrams and shit of Rooshv and PUAHate and such shows that even the academics don't know what they're talking about, much less a tattooed 20 something art student in a bar.

I admit a trap I think I fall into is believing people know way more than they actually do, thinking some girl is going to be thinking "OMG he's soft-nexting me!" when really they don't know anything.

It's like Cluster B personality disorders, I've read a fair amount about them and can often spot warning signs, and I sometimes want to scream at a guy "hey don't you know that bitch is probably a BPD dismissive-avoidant psycho?!" but they're clueless...people in their 30s still cruising along and getting themselves in trouble because they don't know there are patterns to personality styles and relationships.

Messages In This Thread