rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Netflix and Chill

Netflix and Chill

Quote: (08-26-2015 01:12 PM)kosko Wrote:  

90% of the time you cant come honest to a girl with your intentions even if she is on the same page. I can't remember the last time I overtly stayed to a broad let's hang out and fuck.

A good friend of mine who's a good looking dude is constantly, constantly blowing his opportunities with chicks because he doesn't understand the idea of using innuendo.

I have seen him do this where he's running game on a chick and she's into it, until he says some blatant cringe worthy line like "I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you".

Not to say that being direct like that doesn't work, it has worked for me in the past but only if the timing is right, and more importantly no one else is within ear shot. He said that right in front of me which make the chick uneasy.

When I called him out on it he just said something like "I'm just honest about my intentions". As Kosko said you just have to bait the hamster into doing what it wants to do under the sometimes paper thin veil of plausible deniability.

Aside from that, chicks will think you're socially retarded (and rightly so) for being so out in the open like that. Remember; chicks don't want to feel shame or judgement . Avoid those two pitfalls while stealthily making your intentions know, and you're in like Flynn.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Messages In This Thread