rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Night game

Night game

^ Every girl is different when it comes to “how much” escalation. What’s more important is discretion.

You can brush up next to her “accidentally”, or physically move her out of the way of some group of people that are walking by. That’s probably where I would stop because she’ll be thinking about that touch for a while and asking herself “so what’s his next move?”

But I’m not squeezing the buns unless she literally begging me to (and by this point, we’re usually at the crib)

You don’t want to be all up on her in the club, generally speaking. You want her to be so engaged in the conversation that’s she’s leaning in, waiting to hear what you have to say next.

So you’re dancing, having a good time — that’s a pretty neutral place to be honestly. Even if you’re a good dancer, it doesn’t mean you will go home with her.

Have you met her friends? If she’s with her friends, go get her friends and dance with all of them. if you haven’t met the friends, figure out how attached she is to the group (“you seem like an independent girl, you probably enjoy your freedom, etc.”)

I don’t buy drinks for girls at the club. I will buy a round for the homies to loosen them up. I have drinks at my place for girls that come back with me.

Messages In This Thread