rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Night game

Night game

hi people this is my first thread on here. I'm 25 and live in London, i've been doing this thing properly for almost 2 years. I go out every Friday and Saturday. My results are good depending on how many approaches I do and the overall quality of them, its just I've noticed that a lot of the number closes I do the girls wont respond the texts, phone calls. These phone numbers are real as I will message them on whatsapp and can see their picture.

This doesn't worry me but out of every 5 numbers from proper approaches in night game that I get 3 of them never reply. Some of the time I will get off with these girls in the club, touch them up etc (not fuck or anything that leads to a cumshot, if there a cumshot I normally see these girls again for a round 2 etc).

Normally the approaches go like this... I will approach and say something like what time does this place close? do you like this song etc and go from there and start spitting some game. For a bit of time then number close, go on for another minute or two then keep it moving

On these type of approaches my success rate compared to the amount of numbers I've been getting havn't been that great. Overall figures are good but I am doing sa lot of approaches to get them.

My question is does this happen to you fellas as well? It doesnt bother me but a lot of the number closes I do don't go anywhere.

Messages In This Thread