rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Broke up. Now all time low of depression

Broke up. Now all time low of depression

update on this.

I'm in a lot better place in terms of my mental state than when i wrote this post.
It really does get better with time..

I channeled all my anxiety and stress about her into working out and I'm now 4 weeks into a 6 days a week calisthenics workout programme that I love. My body is the best I've ever seen it. If my results after 4 weeks are this good, I cant wait to see my body in 1 year from now!

I follow a strict diet and i joined a cross fit gym in my local town. I got speaking to the guy who owns the gym and has been a personal trainer at top gyms in London and around Europe for over 20 years. He's let me shadow his day to day activities on personal training and showed me a fast-track course to become a certified personal trainer with a good education in physiology and nutrition which I have enrolled at for evening classes at a local town college.
I will be certified by June from this course and until then I will of gained quite a bit of experience in the gym environment.

I'm also earning money by helping a family friend who has his own business fitting kitchens and bathrooms. He pays me pretty well and I'm learning alot of decent labor skills that would be useful for the future, Since I plan to go into real estate investing along the line too.

I stopped contacting my ex completely and I deleted my facebook for a while. After a few weeks she messaged my phone and asked what im up to and why im not on facebook. We talked like normal friends, no flirting, no coldness either though.
It seems she has removed her resentment from me which makes me feel better about myself atleast.
I also noticed she gained weight since we broke up. Must of stopped going gym completely and started eating shit.
Its funny how her breaking up with me fucked me up mentally but I seem to have come away from this situation in a much better physical condition than her.

Also to those who were saying she had me on a leash buying her things. You have to take into account the cultural aspect here.
In Lebanon gift culture is huge! If you visit someones house and don't bring a gift, Its very disrespectful to them.
(I learnt this the hard way)

I was splitting the costs with her for meals and cabs when I first got there and when her mum found out this, she took me into a room and lectured me in a the friendliest way she could that it just is not acceptable to do this in Lebanon.

Having said all this I really do miss Lebanon as a country and would love to go back there and meet more hot girls there. I met loads of cool Lebanese people which I wont lose contact with over this breakup.

I still think about her in small relapses everyday like Gmac mentioned. I don't expect that to go away, but its not like it affects me massively on what I do. I have started to be able to look at other girls now and have interest which I just could not fathom before.

Messages In This Thread