rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Broke up. Now all time low of depression

Broke up. Now all time low of depression

Quote: (08-26-2015 07:25 PM)OneEyedMonk Wrote:  

Quote: (08-24-2015 05:36 AM)Ruivinho Wrote:  

Cheers for all the feedback and relatable advice guys!
I'm gonna start working out everyday from home atm until I am in a settled position where i can join a gym. Learning to cook could be good actually. I'll give it a shot.

Also bit on info on the side. I woke up this morning feeling depressed again and I realised that I havent masturbated in like 2 weeks.. I didnt feel like jacking off but i opened up xvideos and what do u know.. I've jacked off easy enough. The stress and depression got released. Masturbation really does get rid of stress. Maybe not perminantly but atleast for the time when you're feeling it.
Some of you guys might be into the no fap groups and I have looked into it myself. It really did become an addiction in my life before like a month ago when i stopped fapping for prolonged periods.

My other problem rn is figuring out what i wanna do in my life or atm anyway. Summer is almost ended. My plan of going to university in Lebanon is dead. I don't even feel like i want to go university anyway. I wanna be in a city socializing though and i know university would make that happen. At the moment im just an only child stuck in my moms house in the suburbs with nothing to do and no friends around cause they're all at their university's in different areas of the country.
I need to make a change but time goes fast and its stressing me out a bit not knowing what i wanna do. Before i got in a relationship i wanted to travel brazil for a year but now that desire feels dead. I actually loved my time in the middle east and the nighlife and social aspect. I feel kinda pissed that I cant go now because of her.

I know I'm someone that loves to travel and meet new people though so im quite motivated to start learning a language. Im thinking of trying to learn arabic. super interesting language and will blow people away to see a white euopean guy speaking it.

You were gonna go to a Lebanese university not because you thought this was part of the Grand Plan of a man's life, but because you were following a woman like a dog. No wonder she lost all respect for you and could not bear the sight of you anymore.

You dogged a bullet. Thank her later for killing a plan that ultimately would have lead to infinitely more pain than you are experiencing now.
Listen to this man

Messages In This Thread