rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Ultimate Martial Arts/Combat Sports/Boxing Thread

The Ultimate Martial Arts/Combat Sports/Boxing Thread

Ok - very random question but please don't totally little dark me.

Scenario - you are walking alone and confronted by 2 guys. One your size or bigger and one smaller (he doesn't look like he wold do anything without his big friend).

If it has to happen - do you take out the little shit first while trying to prevent too much damage from the big guy? Or go with the bigger guy and just hope the pussy is exactly a pussy and if he tries to help, he hits like a girl?

I know no situation is the same and this is a made up event. One that I have thought about and am curious what the experts say. I just think if you can strike quickly - get the weaker one out of the fight. Then make it a one on one. Of course, just don't fight at all - but when guys are in numbers they tend to get stupid.

I also realized that you can't just throw one punch. I imagine you will have to be committed to the second punch and only after, if he goes down, can your brain process that. If you go in thinking I am gonna one hit this guy and he goes down, well your ego is huge. Once the fight is on, there can't be hesitation or waiting. Am I off on this?

Thank you in advance.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread