rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Donald Trump thread

The Donald Trump thread

Quote: (06-18-2015 02:50 PM)Deepdiver Wrote:  

Alpha Prime = Asshole game - read up on the Shite Steve Jobs pulled - basically stole Pixar from the Founders and made more money for his legacy there than with Apple - his wife (and kids?) now the single major shareholder of Disney

Alpha Billionaire Prime = FU money Asshole game - they do not have to suck up to anybody

Larry Ellison, Michael Bloomberg, Sheldon Adelson and Donald Trump do not suck up to anybody...

Especially trump with no Shareholders to answer to like Buffet or Gates or Zuckerberg...

Will Donald Trump win - who knows - but will he cut through the moose shite being stomped around all over New Hampshire and winnow out the weak GOPers and Dems and possibly deal a fatal blow to Hillary if she ever decides to debate - bet on it... if he keeps up attacking our list of mortal enemies in my essay above - he wins my NH primary vote which really counts - as much as I admire Rand Paul - Trump has not asked me for a dime - just my primary vote.

I'm with you brother on that one. I've got family in NH who can vote too.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread