rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

UK university diversity officer wants to #KillAllWhiteMen - she's about to get fired

UK university diversity officer wants to #KillAllWhiteMen - she's about to get fired

I hate to say, sometimes, I just really wish these nut cases really tried to go through with it, or actually get an ok to do it. Let them sacrifice off a few white knight bitch boys for the sake of their feewings, triggers, and toxoplasmosis. Then the ones in line for sacrifice may just pull their heads up out of the sand and finally say this ain't right. Well he'll get killed for getting smart, but the rest of us know what's up. Fighting back would probably shake the panties off these "women", fortunately they'd get too excited to fight, but they are too ugly to fuck.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Messages In This Thread