Roosh V Forum
UK university diversity officer wants to #KillAllWhiteMen - she's about to get fired - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: UK university diversity officer wants to #KillAllWhiteMen - she's about to get fired (/thread-47625.html)

Pages: 1 2

UK university diversity officer wants to #KillAllWhiteMen - she's about to get fired - Teedub - 05-20-2015

A few months ago, Return of Kings published this article about how a Goldsmith's university 'diversity officer' said a number of anti-male and anti-white things. Including banning white people in general, and non-white men from various events.

Quote:Quote:

After being called out on her apparent racism and sexism against whites and men, she doubled down in defiance, posting an anti-male selfie on her Facebook. Coming in the same week as a LibDem activist Sarah Noble was suspended by her (if that is her preferred pronoun) party over tweets calling for the death of all men, the revelations about Bahar Mustafa raise questions whether British Universities has been infected with US-style identity politics of the lunatic fringe.

Shockingly, the SU (despite student unions being bastions of SocJus thought) has taken issue with this and is calling for her to be removed and reprimanded. Even going as far as calling for her degree to be revoked and for her to be quizzed by the police.

[Image: 28DB823F00000578-3087790-image-a-53_1432038800610.jpg]

I never, ever thought I'd sign one of those silly Change.org petitions, but I have for this. You might as well. After seeing the disgraceful articles Cracked has been putting out, seeing the furore around Mad Max and seeing feminists gleefully talking about the 'empowerment' that comes from killing beta men in response to the recent film, Ex Machina - I want these people destroyed. Might as well use their Stalinist methods against them.

Sign it here, if you want. Maybe RoK can do an almighty hit piece and make it impossible for people to google her name without being exposed to her vileness.

[Image: NorFhrBKkFFtjvP-800x450-noPad.jpg]

What's also interesting is she's claiming to be an ethnic minority - looks pretty bloody white to me. Someone in the huff po had this to say, which is about as much push-back as we can expect from the comments over there:

Even more so, you don't beat racism and sexism by lifting up on to a podium middle-class white women with masters in gender studies who claim to be ethnic working class while living with their parents in a house worth half a million quid.

Why is this psychopath not expelled from the uni? As someone who grew up in a small industrial town in the North and lived for a time in council housing for homeless families, it is hideously offensive to me that a privileged twisted egotist like this is lecturing everyone on systems of fairness and oppression.

UK university diversity officer wants to #KillAllWhiteMen - she's about to get fired - Dr. Howard - 05-20-2015

shouldn't that t-shirt be "violent anarchists for anarchy?" why not just wear a "violent jihadists for christianity" shirt if you want to make no sense.

UK university diversity officer wants to #KillAllWhiteMen - she's about to get fired - sixsix - 05-20-2015

Quote: (05-20-2015 07:46 AM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

shouldn't that t-shirt be "violent anarchists for anarchy?" why not just wear a "violent jihadists for christianity" shirt if you want to make no sense.

They believe that:

Evidence-based arguments are oppression and dispassionate speech is a form of violence and a threat to students' safety, and should be banned. Safe spaces should be provided.

But also that:

During riots, violence is a form of free speech for the marginalized, and totally acceptable.

Obviously they don't believe either of those statements, it's just clever power-grabbing rhetorics.

The normal people should start realizing that they are losing the culture war because they have ceded control over the language. Challenge the faulty assumptions and ridicule the degenerates. I doubt they will do it, though.

UK university diversity officer wants to #KillAllWhiteMen - she's about to get fired - Snowplow - 05-20-2015

I hate to say, sometimes, I just really wish these nut cases really tried to go through with it, or actually get an ok to do it. Let them sacrifice off a few white knight bitch boys for the sake of their feewings, triggers, and toxoplasmosis. Then the ones in line for sacrifice may just pull their heads up out of the sand and finally say this ain't right. Well he'll get killed for getting smart, but the rest of us know what's up. Fighting back would probably shake the panties off these "women", fortunately they'd get too excited to fight, but they are too ugly to fuck.

UK university diversity officer wants to #KillAllWhiteMen - she's about to get fired - TheWastelander - 05-20-2015

Quote: (05-20-2015 08:27 AM)Snowplow Wrote:  

I hate to say, sometimes, I just really wish these nut cases really tried to go through with it, or actually get an ok to do it. Let them sacrifice off a few white knight bitch boys for the sake of their feewings, triggers, and toxoplasmosis. Then the ones in line for sacrifice may just pull their heads up out of the sand and finally say this ain't right. Well he'll get killed for getting smart, but the rest of us know what's up. Fighting back would probably shake the panties off these "women", fortunately they'd get too excited to fight, but they are too ugly to fuck.

They themselves would never do it. Although given a few more Mad Max movies maybe they'll be deluded enough to think they can. They'd fail harder than those two moronic terrorists in Texas.

UK university diversity officer wants to #KillAllWhiteMen - she's about to get fired - UroboricForms - 05-20-2015

Signed. Hope this invalid gets punished severely.

UK university diversity officer wants to #KillAllWhiteMen - she's about to get fired - DannyAlberta - 05-20-2015

They had me until they wanted her questioned by police. Her views are abhorrently racist and sexist, but charging her for them (or even threatening to do so) is the kind of tactics sjws want to use against others. That should never be the case in a free society. Her views and opinions may be deplorable, but they are NOT a crime.

As for losing her job as "Welfare and Diversity Officer", which is not a real job in any event, I think that is turnabout being fair play. As we have all seen on this board, brilliant founders of western companies (mostly men) are losing their jobs for things they say on twitter too. Some kind of cosmic justice to that if it happened to her too.

Finally, what is the point in taking her degree away? Her degree, for the record, is an MA in "Gender and Media Studies". Seriously, that is what it was. I think it is more punishment for her to have to keep that degree. It is a signal to the entire British private sector that this person is a 100% NEVER-hire.

UK university diversity officer wants to #KillAllWhiteMen - she's about to get fired - H1N1 - 05-20-2015

Quote: (05-20-2015 09:18 AM)DannyAlberta Wrote:  

They had me until they wanted her questioned by police. Her views are abhorrently racist and sexist, but charging her for them (or even threatening to do so) is the kind of tactics sjws want to use against others. That should never be the case in a free society. Her views and opinions may be deplorable, but they are NOT a crime.

As for losing her job as "Welfare and Diversity Officer", which is not a real job in any event, I think that is turnabout being fair play. As we have all seen on this board, brilliant founders of western companies (mostly men) are losing their jobs for things they say on twitter too. Some kind of cosmic justice to that if it happened to her too.

Finally, what is the point in taking her degree away? Her degree, for the record, is an MA in "Gender and Media Studies". Seriously, that is what it was. I think it is more punishment for her to have to keep that degree. It is a signal to the entire British private sector that this person is a 100% NEVER-hire.

This is why the Right have spent the last 60 years losing to the Left and the 'SJWs'. They fight dirty, the Right will not. The Left can rely on it, they know it, and they know they have you beaten from the very start. It's like picking a fistfight with a guy strolling along with a shotgun over his shoulder. If you pick an unequal fight and get smashed as a result, you have only yourself to blame. The time has come to use their own tactics against them, and escalate the stakes. If someone takes your eye, you damn well take both of theirs, their family's and friends', and even their cat's.

Take their tactics and smash them with their own bat. Let them know terror for a change.

UK university diversity officer wants to #KillAllWhiteMen - she's about to get fired - UroboricForms - 05-20-2015

[Image: The-Untouchables_Sean-Connery.jpg]

"They bring a knife? You bring a gun".

UK university diversity officer wants to #KillAllWhiteMen - she's about to get fired - Hades - 05-20-2015

Quote: (05-20-2015 09:18 AM)DannyAlberta Wrote:  

It's largely because of these types of assholes that we don't live in a free society. Might as well hoist them by their own petards.

UK university diversity officer wants to #KillAllWhiteMen - she's about to get fired - lemko - 05-20-2015

She should have been sent off to the nearest mental hospital years ago, although the ironic thing is, she would probably enjoy it. I would love for her to be locked up as she represents a very clear threat to public safety.

UK university diversity officer wants to #KillAllWhiteMen - she's about to get fired - DannyAlberta - 05-20-2015

Hades and H1N1, I don not think either of you are wrong. You are probably righter than you know.

I am just personally very reluctant to adopt sjw tactics in order to beat them (i.e. unwilling to become them to defeat them). To me, it would be a pyrrhic victory.

I know, I know, that's probably "beta".

UK university diversity officer wants to #KillAllWhiteMen - she's about to get fired - Snowplow - 05-20-2015

Quote: (05-20-2015 09:50 AM)DannyAlberta Wrote:  

Hades and H1N1, I don not think either of you are wrong. You are probably righter than you know.

I am just personally very reluctant to adopt sjw tactics in order to beat them (i.e. unwilling to become them to defeat them). To me, it would be a pyrrhic victory.

This reminds me of what Scorpion said to me a while ago

If your enemy is obviously without honor or scruples, then you're a fool if you extend him the courtesies due to an honorable opponent. You must be prepared to crush him by any means necessary, because that's exactly what he is trying to do to you, whether you realize it or not. And if you don't realize that, and cling to some notion of idealism, it will soon be too late for you, because he will have beaten you with some underhanded tactic while you were following the rules.

UK university diversity officer wants to #KillAllWhiteMen - she's about to get fired - H1N1 - 05-20-2015

I wouldn't worry too much about alpha and beta, to be honest with you mate. It's a concept that is misappropriated by whoever uses it to make themselves appear as the top of the food chain. That's why you see a lot of skinny little guys who couldn't lead a team of real men or win a fight, or honour a promise, who none-the-less proclaim themselves and others like them as alpha.

Your opinion is fair enough, and I share it some respects. It's a fine line between compromising yourself and doing what needs to be done. These days though, I tend to take a more absolutist stance, and feel basically that it's a case of 'them' vs. 'us', and that if they renounce the rules of decency then they must deal with the consequences, which is a more ruthless and effective opponent.

UK university diversity officer wants to #KillAllWhiteMen - she's about to get fired - SunW - 05-20-2015

I think it was Genghis Khan who said, "There is no honor in fighting; only honor in winning." Playing the more moral person is exactly what they want us to do and part of how they manipulate us - "You won in a dirty way" - all while they do that time and time again. Vox Day has said time and time again that there are no moderate victories against this group of people.

And, screaming fire in a movie theatre will put you in trouble because it endangers others - we accept this limit on free speech; saying we should kill an entire group of people should also do the same. To say it shouldn't is absurd; if she had said this about Jews or another minority, she would have been fired and in legal trouble long ago.

UK university diversity officer wants to #KillAllWhiteMen - she's about to get fired - Grange - 05-20-2015

WB in the presence of consent-confirming witnesses though.

UK university diversity officer wants to #KillAllWhiteMen - she's about to get fired - Teedub - 05-20-2015

Take a look at this charming thing, defending the woman who is in trouble. She's the National Student Unions Women's Officer.

https://twitter.com/Susuana_Xx

Quote: (05-20-2015 02:26 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

Take a look at this charming thing, defending the woman who is in trouble. She's the National Student Unions Women's Officer.

https://twitter.com/Susuana_Xx

A choice post of hers:

Susuana @Susuana_Xx · 8h 8 hours ago
Where do these people's sense of innate entitlement even come from? WHERE?

Later on down her page she re-tweets an article about how the UK is the "least equal" country in the EU and further down she re-tweets articles about how UK universities need to address the "dearth of women" at the top of academia.

Then there is this one:

Susuana
‏@Susuana_Xx Welfare cuts and soaring rents have pushed 50,000 families out of London in the last three years http://ind.pn/1EqcBjS

I guess the irony of a SJW screaming at everyone ELSE about THEIR entitlement is lost upon her.

[Image: laugh7.gif]

UK university diversity officer wants to #KillAllWhiteMen - she's about to get fired - Hardy Daytona - 05-21-2015

Signed.
[Image: attachment.jpg26425]   
Well, that's my allotment of fucks given for this month.

UK university diversity officer wants to #KillAllWhiteMen - she's about to get fired - Teedub - 05-21-2015

Hmmm...underhanded tactics or support for her from Change.org (I suspect it's an SJW-sympathetic organisation) wouldn't surprise me:

[Image: petition_zpsznshjydo.png]

UK university diversity officer wants to #KillAllWhiteMen - she's about to get fired - Kitsune - 05-22-2015

Quote: (05-20-2015 07:46 AM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

Yeah, normally I'd come up with a witty comment about this sort of thread, but I simply can't get past that T-shirt.

It is absolutely impossible to be an anarchist (violent or otherwise) for communism.

I can only assume that what it really means is, "Let's throw temper tantrums until we get MORE FREE STUFF."

UK university diversity officer wants to #KillAllWhiteMen - she's about to get fired - The Beast1 - 05-22-2015

Why do people even bother with change.org? It has zero absolutely zero means of enacting change beyond getting people's emails onto a very long list.

If I was a spammer I would be trying my best to get the email list for that website.

UK university diversity officer wants to #KillAllWhiteMen - she's about to get fired - Teedub - 05-22-2015

Normally I'd agree Beast, but I think the university in question said they would review her position if it reached a certain amount of signatures. As the person who set up the petition also works there. Something like that anyway!

UK university diversity officer wants to #KillAllWhiteMen - she's about to get fired - Medic42 - 05-23-2015

Quote: (05-20-2015 09:38 AM)lemko Wrote:  

She should have been sent off to the nearest mental hospital years ago, although the ironic thing is, she would probably enjoy it. I would love for her to be locked up as she represents a very clear threat to public safety.

Agreed, there is nothing wrong with her that can't be moderated by the proper dosage of Haldol, Geodon, Zyprexa, and or lithium.

UK university diversity officer wants to #KillAllWhiteMen - she's about to get fired - civpro - 05-23-2015

She probably dates white guys exclusively.