rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wall Street Playboys: How Much You Can Spend = Hotter Dates

Wall Street Playboys: How Much You Can Spend = Hotter Dates

Quote: (04-20-2015 01:43 PM)Saladin Wrote:  

By trying to use money to girls you're setting yourself up to be used by gold diggers. The guys who fuck the hottest girls aren't the investment bankers in a suit who gets bottle service the 1 night of the week he's not overworked, but rather the nightlife or entertainment industry guys who are constantly around hot women.

Not to mention that this whole post just reeks of encouraging simp behavior. Mental masturbation like this doesn't help your cause. How many young guys think that making money is going to make their sex lives better?

Another important aspect to remember is that the most entitled girls are the 28-32 year olds looking to get married. Those are the girls who are looking for the stable provider. The hot as fuck 18-22 year olds? They don't give a fuck, and will be very happy you have a nice clean crib and can cook them some good food.

Money is the foundation for you to be satisfied with your life, as without it you constantly have a low level financial anxiety. The moment you start to try impress girls with cash, is the moment you turn into another simp that shes going to roll her eyes at.
I disagree that this post is complete bullshit but agree that there are fundamental issues with their argument. I honestly was with you besides this part right here. Are gold diggers a bad thing? Recognizing that she's a gold diggeer and getting sex from her through game would be an amazing idea as most gold diggers are definitely on the upper scale in terms of their looks. I see no issue with flaunting a bit of cash to pull the issue is that you shouldn't spend it on them.

Having a nice car and shiny things for yourself is never a bad thing. Correlating money with simp behavior is also a bad thing. There are plenty of rich people out there whom know how the game world works and benefit from it. Case and point? Leonardo Dicaprio, Hugh Hefner, and even fucking simp boy Drake.

Also saying 18-22 year olds aren't into money? Look at all the girls with sugar daddies or stripping to pay tuition and you'll see there are plethora of girls out to get money. Thing is you have to pull girls using game AND/OR your money. Use them interchangeably to get what you want. To have money, freedom, and game is the ideal. To deny that is to be a fool.

Also I'm plenty sure an extra line or two of coke, gym membership at a top class gym, and some nice clothes gained from MONEY would definitely help my sex life. You can be rich without the mansion lifestyle while working hard and still be able to pull. Don't try to deny money doesn't make things easier. Key thing is you need game too. Money isn't a substitute for game but it damn sure helps.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Messages In This Thread