rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

South Carolina Officer Is Charged With Murder in Unarmed Man’s Death

South Carolina Officer Is Charged With Murder in Unarmed Man’s Death

@moma I don't know - looks like what I xsaw on the news except the news had subtitles.

@jariel - I see a head in there also, I am surprised we have not heard from that person yet. I mean the person could shed some light on why he ran. BUT, BUT, BUT whatever the person says cannot justify the guy being murdered like that. This was just fucked up.

Below.
Mother of cop speaks. I have no idea why she chose to do this. Fucking idiot, stay out of the news.

Some say racism is taught, and here I go again trying to be fair, but we don't know if it was purely racially motivated, or do we? If we do please post.

But should it have been racially motivated, this woman would be partly responsible. Because the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, right? Anyway, she tries to say in addition to the poor guy being murdered, many other lives were affected forever. If we can control our emotions and be fair, she is right - so many lives are wrecked by this murderer. Apparently, he has a baby on the way.

WTF was going through his mind? Grrrr, frustrated thinking about this madness. Just let him run and figure it out later. He didn't have a gun on him (guessing) or anything that indicated he was an immediate threat.

Unlike that other stop where the cop found a gun in glove box and the fucking victim decided to force his way out of the car. http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-44446.html That seemed like a legit shooting on that cops part.

This was murder.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Messages In This Thread